Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-20-2013   #1
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Top selling NFL jerseys past 3 months

Yeah, we're in the worst of the offseason but...

Quote:
Top-selling player jerseys

Rank / Player

1. Colin Kaepernick
2. Russell Wilson
3. Robert Griffin III
4. Adrian Peterson
5. Peyton Manning
6. Ryan Tannehill
7. Tom Brady
8. Ray Lewis
9. Aaron Rodgers
10. Brian Urlacher
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013   #2
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 169136 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top selling NFL jerseys past 3 months

Top Traded NFL jerseys:

1. Aaron Hernandez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013   #3
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Thought ole 99 would top the list

Edit... Not top the list but be top 10

Last edited by Wolf; 07-20-2013 at 05:14 PM.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013   #4
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

For more accurate stats they need to poll the Asian knockoff jersey companies since that is where most people are buying NFL jerseys these days.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013   #5
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
For more accurate stats they need to poll the Asian knockoff jersey companies since that is where most people are buying NFL jerseys these days.
In that case "┴┴∀M" should be on top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013   #6
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
In that case "┴┴∀M" should be on top.

I only ever had that problem one time. I ordered a bunch of jerseys for a bunch of people at my work and one of the guys wife wanted a Pierre Thomas jersey. It came in as THMOS. I got in touch with "My man in China" and he was like "I send you another one. Sorry!" and he did. The second one came in and it was also THMOS.

George just gave up and ordered the correct nameplate from Eastern Lettering. He figured he was still ahead because otherwise it was a great jersey.
Old 07-20-2013   #7
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I only ever had that problem one time. I ordered a bunch of jerseys for a bunch of people at my work and one of the guys wife wanted a Pierre Thomas jersey. It came in as THMOS. I got in touch with "My man in China" and he was like "I send you another one. Sorry!" and he did. The second one came in and it was also THMOS.

George just gave up and ordered the correct nameplate from Eastern Lettering. He figured he was still ahead because otherwise it was a great jersey.
What people will go through to save a few dollars.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-20-2013   #8
pirbroke
All Pro

Rep Power: 12954 pirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm a little surprised some of the names are close to retirement or retired and still selling near the top. I always look for a jersey where I hope the player will be with my team for as long as possible so I won't have to buy one every year due to their high cost. But once the player retires it just feels like I need a new one, the only time I like breaking out a old one is when it's like 20 plus years old. I guess that's just me looking at the list.
pirbroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013   #9
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Well, lets be clear here. That "few dollars" was the difference between $23 and $200 or more. A replacement nameplate from Eastern Lettering runs you $39 all put together and ready to sew on to your jersey so together it's $62.

What does a $62 real jersey look like? I don't know, the NFL Shop says $99.95

I'll never buy another real one. I've got two of them and a bunch of fakes that cost me around $25 each. For as often as I wear them and as long as most players stick around I just don't see the point in making a big investment in jerseys. I might get a real one with my name on it or maybe a legit AJ. He's going to be a Texan HOF'er one day so an Andre Johnson jersey will never go out of style but with those exceptions I won't do it anymore.

I just bought jerseys for the season coming up. I paid $330 for 11 jerseys. I got a couple of Colts Andrew Luck jerseys for my stepson and his kid who live in Indy. A St. Louis Cardinals Bob Gibson jersey also for my stepson (lifelong Cardinal fan) and a KJ, Cush, Watt, Hopkins, Daniels, Brooks Reed, and a Foster in a mix of colors. I also got a Curley Culp Oilers jersey. They all look great and the guy threw an additional Hopkins jersey into the box just because I order from him regularly. I gave that one to Double Barrel.

Nike's prices are out of line with the value of a football jersey so I buy from Keki in China.
Old 07-20-2013   #10
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

I like that Ryan Tannehill outsold Tom Brady.
Old 07-21-2013   #11
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
A few dollars?..lol. NFL prices are insulting. $250 for an authentic jersey is ridiculous. If the NFL wants to stop people from buying Asian knockoffs they should lower their prices. For example if a real authentic jersey were $100 I would probably pay that over buying a $25 knock off. However at $250 it's not even a consideration.

I have found that most Asian knockoffs are a much better quality than official replicas also.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013   #12
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Among just drafted rookies,

1. Manti Te'o's No. 50 San Diego Chargers jersey was the most popular,
2. Tavon Austin
3. EJ Manuel
4. Cordarrelle Patterson
5. Eddie Lacy
Old 07-22-2013   #13
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That's a relative term Blitz. What's "a few" in your book?

I've looked at the jerseys side by side and can't find $250.00 +/- difference in them.

Believe me, it kills me at times in my business with the offshore stuff at times. But there are times when that's all I can get. BIG difference in quality.

The jerseys, not a lick of difference, except the bottom line.

They're all manufactured in the same sweat shop.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read