Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-15-2014   #101
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 81301 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to interview Whisenhunt

Check out what Leinart said about Whisenhunt.

Quote:
Asked on Fox Sports Live if he thought Whisenhunt would be successful as the new head coach of the Tennessee Titans, Leinart said, "I donít think itís a great fit, and I donít think itís great timing, and hereís why...You look at his tenure in Arizona ó only two years, he had success, and in those two years, Kurt Warner ran that football team ó I was a part of it. Every single Monday, Kurt Warner would come in and implement 20 to 30 new plays which he would say ĎI want these in my game plan.í We became a spread offense and we became Kurt Warnerís offense. Then Kurt Warner retires, they go 5-11 twice and they go 8-8.Ē
Link

It's a limited body of evidence, but he has a point.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014   #102
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 245168 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
Check out what Leinart said about Whisenhunt.

Link

It's a limited body of evidence, but he has a point.
He sure does. And being up close to the situation MattyHotTub ought to know. I think that was mentioned somewhere in this thread; that Whiz's "success" was mainly due to Kurt's performance.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014   #103
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29607 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
He sure does. And being up close to the situation MattyHotTub ought to know. I think that was mentioned somewhere in this thread; that Whiz's "success" was mainly due to Kurt's performance.

Whisenhunt needs a quarterback to succeed. Detroit would have been perfect for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014   #104
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26601 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
As long as Andrew Luck is healthy, that team is king. He presents the other three teams with a big problem...to put it mildly.
It depends what kind of defense we have. If all we have is J.J. Watt then you're right. If we have Jadeveon Clowney and Brian Cushing to help out, I think we'll cause some havoc for Luck twice a year and knock him around quite a bit. We'll force turnovers, rack up sacks. It will be a far cry from what we've seen most of this year. Andrew Luck, and all QBs for that matter, will not be too pleased having to face the Houston Texans.
Old 01-15-2014   #105
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

WOW!!B It's either me being drunk or the radio station being drunk, but didn't he get hired as a HC????

Who knows? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else!???

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read