Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #541
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 23391 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
To be honest, I would rather make fun another time when we are not 2-14. Until that happens Dallas is just another Oklahoma town.
LOL, duh, slap of the forehead. I didn't realize he was making fun and was delighted to see a member of the Nation representing.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #542
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 48030 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #543
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 28606 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Not sure if this belongs here or the Johnny Manziel thread. Probably both.

Quote:
Cameron Cox
‏@CamCox4
#Cowboys fans jumping ship. Actual sign in Tyler, Texas. (photo via @Grego1963) pic.twitter.com/72xRjONiYt
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #544
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 48030 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Cowboys Players Read "Mean Tweets" From Fans

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...40627_26867986

The Weeden one is really funny

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #545
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 229176 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Dallas Cowboys Trade for retired player

Quote:
The Baltimore Ravens have traded LB Rolando McClain to the Dallas Cowboys, per Adam Schefter.

McClain just recently retired from football again. Here were his comments from his retirement in a text he sent to ESPN:
I gotta follow my heart. It aint football. If football made me complete I would play. But whenever I think of it my heart pulls me away from whatever reason. This means Im done.
Old 1 Week Ago   #546
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 23391 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I wonder why the change of heart.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read