Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2014   #41
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 169136 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cheap Jadeveon Clowney Jersey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
That looks disturbingly like Oiler blue....
Speaking of, I ordered this beauty from there too:

http://www.lookherejerseys.com/nfl-h...info-3032.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014   #42
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 169136 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I have bought 2 NFL jerseys so for this season from Ali Express and when I said I paid $22 for each one, that is what I paid. There is no $25 shipping, etc from AE. I don't know how they do it but they do. I spent $44 bucks and got 2 real nice jerseys that are the best quality that I have ever gotten from Asia.

I also have bought 3 soccer jerseys that arrived no different than the ones you pay $90 for here and I paid $15 for each one (even had my name put on one at no additional charge). No shipping or additional charges.

Since I was so happy with those purchases I started looking at other products there. My last purchase was a TB Rays cycling jersey and it was quality again. No different than what you would pay $85 for in the store and I paid $25 for that.

I will have to try them out next time. I'm sure my son will want some fresh jerseys this year too.

Quote:
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
Old 09-02-2014   #43
PapaL
Loose Screw

My order came in today. Couldn't be happier.

Quote:
Old 09-02-2014   #44
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
My order came in today. Couldn't be happier.
Most excellent.
$17-18 apiece. Damned good price.
Let me know if they survive the washing machine.
If so, I may have to spend a little moolah on one or two.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014   #45
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 61397 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Nice! Gonna have to place an order soon now that 99 is here for a while and I need a white jersey again (been burned on a few 8s)
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014   #46
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24956 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

has anyone ordered a black watt jersey? if so where from
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014   #47
Jay713tex
noob

Anyone know a reliable aliexpress seller? With good texans jerseys. No shinny numbers. Thanx in advice guys!
Jay713tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014   #48
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay713tex View Post
Anyone know a reliable aliexpress seller? With good texans jerseys. No shinny numbers. Thanx in advice guys!
PM'd you.
Old 10-23-2014   #49
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107220 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteANDblue View Post
I don't want to hear "Don't buy a replica jersey" or "Stop being cheap and buy the real thing" or whatever. I honestly don't think a piece of clothing is worth +100 dollars and I don't plan on spending that amount.

I was looking around for some cheap replica jerseys I could buy for me and a couple of my friends so we could wear them for a game we will attend this season.

I found one online that seems to be of good quality (or good enough at least)

LINK

Does anyone know if this jersey is legit? Has anyone purchased a replica jersey before that's something like this one? I've never bought anything from this website so any insight would be great.

I want to pull the trigger on this deal and order 3 jerseys but that's a lot of money to fork over if they aren't legit.

Thanks for your help my fellow Texans!
Rumor has it there was a setback and they won't be available for another 4 - 6 weeks. Apparently they look fine from the front and back but if you look at them from the side they just don't look right.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014   #50
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Everything you wanted to know about buying jerseys but were afraid to ask

swtbound07
Old 10-27-2014   #51
texanskan
Veteran

Section: 115 Row H
Rep Power: 611 texanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to texanskan

wishes the fan base would just wear polo's ughhh

losing battle

"You either got a jump shot or you slang crack rock"
texanskan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read