Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2008   #11
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: VY's Mom: "He's hurting inside and out."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Wow, what an epic meltdown. I do wish VY - the person - finds help.

And honestly, I do hope he gets it together and plays football for the Titans again. If for no other reason than to give the Texans a chance to beat a VY-led team.

I guess him running around Reliant yelling "this is my house!" was indicative of much deeper mental issues, 'eh? We were told it was all about winning, but that was a whole lot of emotion being displayed by a rookie towards a team that went 2-14 the year before. That little display was born from deep-rooted emotional issues, entirely based upon not getting picked for the team. That was unprofessional, and dare I say....immature and childish. Obviously a sign of things to come.
lol, i think it's deeper than that. A lot of players who feel that they've been shafted by organizations, enjoy sticking it to them........I think there are probably some off the field problems, like his childhood, his father not being around and getting out of jail not too long back, the pressure of money and fame thrown at a young man, etc........
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read