Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-04-2008   #61
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pickem

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
Dang...just read the confidence points thing. I had left them blank. I guess its back to work.

Glad you brought that up TD. Remember to use your confidence points everyone!

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008   #62
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

This is the Pick Distribution averages from all leagues.....

Old 09-04-2008   #63
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 44792 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm part of the 7%
Old 09-04-2008   #64
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 146812 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I'm part of the 7%
Strangely, so are my wife and I.

The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008   #65
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I'm part of the 7%
So am I.

But, then again, I have Matt Schaub, Steve Slayton, Kevin Walter, Kris Brown, and the Texans Defense on my fantasy team.

I am not a homer.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008   #66
Brando
Site Contributor

Post Re: Texans Talk Pickem

As of now TexanSam,Texanmike, and ObsiWan have not made their picks. I have sent them a PM to remind them.

I'm ready for some football!!!!

Old 09-04-2008   #67
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

I am in here. This looks fun. Big group.

I beat Spec last year. Looking forward to doubling down.

Specnatz -- I must break you, amigo.

best,
Rickyb
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008   #68
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Code:
ank  	Pick Set Name  		Total Points
1	Ben.there		98
2	Tedc			89
3	Audrey Lynn		82
4	Brando			80
4	TD			80
4	WesManD-RobFan		80
7	AlexIsMyLove		78
8	kiwitexanspicks		77
9	brakos82		76
10	HoustonDiehards		74
11	heath shuler		71
11	Lucky Guess		71
13	texasguy346		70
14	Axpicks			68
14	Showtime		68
16	Demeconators		67
17	RickyB			65
18	The Power		64
19	Roc Hoover		63
19	stingray		63
21	The Wonderlics		62
21	Keye Sux		62
23	The Goat Herders	54
24	Texanmike		51
25	The Pencil Neck		50
26	C.O. Jones		49
27	TexanSam		47
28	texanmojo		44
29	Khari			40
30	Irish Texnas		0
30	SpaceCity Knights	0
RickyB, it looks like you scared Spec off.
Old 09-08-2008   #69
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasshalffull View Post
Code:
ank  	pick set name  		total points
1	ben.there		98
2	tedc			89
3	audrey lynn		82
4	brando			80
4	td			80
4	wesmand-robfan		80
7	alexismylove		78
8	kiwitexanspicks		77
9	brakos82		76
10	houstondiehards		74
11	heath shuler		71
11	lucky guess		71
13	texasguy346		70
14	axpicks			68
14	showtime		68
16	demeconators		67
17	rickyb			65
18	the power		64
19	roc hoover		63
19	stingray		63
21	the wonderlics		62
21	keye sux		62
23	the goat herders	54
24	texanmike		51
25	the pencil neck		50
26	c.o. Jones		49
27	texansam		47
28	texanmojo		44
29	khari			40
30	irish texnas		0
30	spacecity knights	0
rickyb, it looks like you scared spec off.
Lies!!
Old 09-08-2008   #70
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 14981 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

god i suck
Old 09-08-2008   #71
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
god i suck
Take comfort, at least two people were worse than you.

Of course, they didn't get there picks in at all
Old 09-08-2008   #72
Brando
Site Contributor

I like the confidence point thing.......

Who is ben.there?

Old 09-08-2008   #73
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 14981 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Take comfort, at least two people were worse than you.

Of course, they didn't get there picks in at all
so hurtfull

Old 09-08-2008   #74
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post

Who is ben.there?

I think that is SWTBound
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008   #75
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
god i suck
At least you have a high demand skill.
Old 09-08-2008   #76
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
I think that is SWTBound
He is tearing it up in Week 1 with 2 games to go. Thanks!

Old 09-08-2008   #77
Chainsaw
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Chainsaw is on the Pro-Bowl ballotChainsaw is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post

Who is ben.there?
Ben.there is me, a holdover from the old texanstalk.com who stops in every now and again. Y'all better catch up, I'm drinking your milkshake!
Chainsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008   #78
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Alexismylove is a very fiesty 17 yr old girl who thinks shes going to kick all of our behinds. Thats her football game pickin' name.

Her strategy is to pick Eli & Peyton every week and guess on the others. She does pretty good considering all she knows is "the Manning boys are hot and Tom Brady and David Carr are ugly."

Alex refers to the singer of some band. Atreyu (sp?) is who I think he is from.

17 and kickin' my tail....
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008   #79
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 6605 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Texans Talk Pickem

8 mistakes
Giant Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #80
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw View Post
Ben.there is me, a holdover from the old texanstalk.com who stops in every now and again. Y'all better catch up, I'm drinking your milkshake!
Nice!! "I drink your milkshake!"

I'm really ticked about not getting in the survivor pool to defend my championship, so i'm just gonna have to take it out on all of you.

rickyb
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read