Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Antonio Bryant
The Texans will get him, and he will work out. 8 19.05%
The Texans will get him, and he will not work out. 2 4.76%
Some other team will get him, and he will work out. 16 38.10%
Some other team will get him, and he will not work out. 16 38.10%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2004   #21
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I would be down for that. He would give us a great lineup of WR. Even if 1 or 2 went down to injury, they would still have 2 good WR to throw to. I think it would be worth it. I know he's got the temper problem, but regardless, a team will pick him up if he is released. Why not have him play for us, instead of against us?
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004   #22
Ediddy73
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_ROCK
I would be down for that. He would give us a great lineup of WR. Even if 1 or 2 went down to injury, they would still have 2 good WR to throw to. I think it would be worth it. I know he's got the temper problem, but regardless, a team will pick him up if he is released. Why not have him play for us, instead of against us?
because he is a selfish punk ***!!
Ediddy73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004   #23
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediddy73
because he is a selfish punk ***!!
Or maybe because the last time Glenn played him he had some interceptions and could've had like 5 with two TDs if he just held on to the ball.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004   #24
BornOrange
All Pro

Rep Power: 15 BornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVP

Bad attitudes can really mess a team up.

If the Texans trade for Bryant, what kind of signal does that send to all the players who have worked hard and kept themselves out of trouble?

What kind of message would that send to incoming rookies who have heard that Capers doesn't tolerate bad attitudes or poor work ethics?

I for one would be extremely disappointed in Casserly and Capers for messing around with a formula that so far has appeared to work pretty well.

I hope the Texans don't have anything to do with Bryant, even if he is released by the Cowboys and doesn't require a draft pick. I would really be upset if they trade anything at all to acquire Bryant. A third round draft pick would be waaaay too much.
BornOrange is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read