Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-07-2008   #21
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans QB Vince Young In Crotches After Knee Injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post

Can I feed it? Please please!!

Just don't feed him after midnight.

And especially important: don't get any water on him.
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #22
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Stan View Post
Just don't feed him after midnight.

And especially important: don't get any water on him.
Blazing Gizmo?
Old 09-07-2008   #23
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

thread translation: my texans suck and my peepee hurts. let me make a stupid joke about VY and sausage. VY sausage. haha. how funny. now I can forget about how embarassing my own team's performance was from top to bottom.
Old 09-07-2008   #24
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Stan View Post
I don't think Vince Young's knee injury is serious,

Sincerely,

Roger Clemens' hamstring
Carr's throwing motion is not that bad

Signed,

VY
Old 09-07-2008   #25
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6845 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's more....

Quote:
You know as an avid supporter, I have to agree with critics on this one. Vince is a Mental Midget and he cant handle the NFL Mentally. It really bothers me that I see this from the house and these guys are putting the "C" on his chest. he doesnt deserve it, nor any credit for the win. Let him ride the pine an send him back to Houston when the season is over cause he makes me sick just looking at him pouting and being a little girl.

you know it bothers me that during the game they show VY sittin on the bench and there are soldiers standing behind him. This guy getts paid mega millions to play this game and hes running around pouting, congratulating the othr team more that his own team, and not making plays. Those soldiers in some ways are "below" vince young in the social order, this make me want to slap the taste out of his mouth even more. what has he done? He talks like english is his second language, he didnt graduate college, he has done nothing in the NFL, yeah he won the Nat'l Championship but beyond that? wtf, why does he get the pass, the rest of us would be riding pine or fired if we put forth that showing. I'm sick of it.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #26
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start On # 69 View Post
I don't know when this pic was taken,but it looks like VY needs some more of this kind of support right now.

I just hope he recovers,his HOF chances are slowly slipping away.
Was this when he lost to the Patriots, and ultimately couldn't get into the playoffs as a wildcard? If so, I feel for him here.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #27
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
thread translation: my texans suck and my peepee hurts. let me make a stupid joke about VY and sausage. VY sausage. haha. how funny. now I can forget about how embarassing my own team's performance was from top to bottom.
Are you upset?

Yes MY TEAM lost and YOURS in NASHVILLE won, whats your point?
Old 09-07-2008   #28
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Are you upset?

YES MY TEAM lost and YOURS in NASHVILLE won, whats your point?
yes, im quite upset....but what would you know? your more happy laughing at players whose team won than discussing or acknowledging how embarassing the Texans looked.

im just an honest Texans fan...we suck...period...I am sorry I am not a myopian stat boy with some sort of axe to grind re: Vince. You can just fall in lock step with the rest of the sheeple
Old 09-07-2008   #29
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6845 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
your more happy laughing at players whose team won than discussing or acknowledging how embarassing the Texans looked.

This is the rivalry talk forum, correct?
Old 09-07-2008   #30
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
yes, im quite upset....but what would you know? your more happy laughing at players whose team won than discussing or acknowledging how embarassing the Texans looked.

im just an honest Texans fan...we suck...period...I am sorry I am not a myopian stat boy with some sort of axe to grind re: Vince. You can just fall in lock step with the rest of the sheeple
Keep calling me a statboy all you want because I do not buy into the whole tsip BS of he just wins. Chicago went to the SuperBowl with a crappy QB a qb that is equal to or greater than tsip's darling favorite sausage. Your little boy sucks more than sausage, but has a great D pushing his behind.
Old 09-07-2008   #31
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104914 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Dude.....I am the biggest UT fan there is....but take off the colored glasses already.

He doesn't play there anymore.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #32
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 78716 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Other translation:

I love Texas football more than Texans football.

I love VY.

I have a tattoo of VY on my left buttock.

I hope he makes me a rose tattoo.

VY and I are meant to be together.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #33
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Vince Young was in crotches Sunday after spraining his left knee late in the Titans’ 17-10 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars. Tennessee coach Jeff Fisher said his quarterback will have tests to determine the severity of the injury. Fisher said Young’s knee eased up after the game and the coach doesn’t think the injury is serious.

Source: Associated Press
More to the story.....

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....T0202/80907012
Old 09-07-2008   #34
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200878 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Though a partially torn MCL reportedly will keep Titans quarterback Vince Young off the field for the next two-to-four weeks, an incident that occurred not long before the injury could be the thing that truncates his career in Tennessee.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...end-for-young/

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #35
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
HAHA

Old 09-07-2008   #36
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

sounds to me he's lost all confidence, & that stuff is hard to get back in this game...
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #37
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

The theory is, after the 2nd pick, Vince kicked up a stink, throwing his helmet off. Then the Titans D proceeded to force a 3 and out, but Vince wasn't ready to go back in, not until Fisher came over and exchanged some "animated" words.

Fisher's version suggests Vince came out after the 2nd INT and said his hammy, which *was* listed before the game as an injury, wasn't up to scratch. Fisher then says he simply went over to Vince and "convinced" him to come back in. He then proceeded to injure his knee.

I'm not sure what to believe, but Fisher's story doesn't really add up to me. It seems odd you'd go over and convince your QB to go back in and he does without any real sign of a hammy injury which took him out. Vince ran a roll out on the play he really got hurt and didn't look to be restricted by his hamstring, at least not enough to come out of the game. One might argue Fisher is trying to cover up a serious violation by Vince.

It doesn't look good for Vince either way. He either came out too quickly over nothing showing poor toughness, or he had a full blown hissy fit. Some Titans "insiders" are coming out now and saying Dinger told him angrily he might put Collins in instead due to his 2nd INT, to which Vince replied equally as angrily "Go on then". This is pure speculation though and somewhat unlikely IMO given Dinger's preaching of patience with Vince, but then he *does* have a pretty short temper.
Old 09-07-2008   #38
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

It is a bad situation for VY if this is true. I can't imagine it will be good for team chemistry if your starting QB tries to take himself out of the game. Conversely if VY really did take himself out of the game due to his hammy & then Fisher made him go back in only to get a more severe injury then that can't help the relationship between the QB and the head coach.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #39
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346 View Post
It is a bad situation for VY if this is true. I can't imagine it will be good for team chemistry if your starting QB tries to take himself out of the game. Conversely if VY really did take himself out of the game due to his hammy & then Fisher made him go back in only to get a more severe injury then that can't help the relationship between the QB and the head coach.
I do not think it is the first time. He needs to get his head right or sit behind the drunk. Either way we are top the of the AFC South if at least for a week.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #40
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1346 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Though a partially torn MCL reportedly will keep Titans quarterback Vince Young off the field for the next two-to-four weeks, an incident that occurred not long before the injury could be the thing that truncates his career in Tennessee.
At least Brady has Gisele to take care of him and his injured knee.

Who does Vince have to take care of him?

RuPaul??
Koolaid Time is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read