Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-03-2008   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Cowboys

Pacman

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...-vs-brown.html

well atleast he is spending it on clothes
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008   #2
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Pacman

I was going to say something meanspirited and take a cheapshot...but how can I throw crap at a guy who WILLINGLY jumps into an open sewer on his own and pays for the priviledge? Someone help me find the vertical hold on this thing. Damn. This muff-hugga makes bull-fighters look underdressed. I think Dave Chappelle said it best when he said:

"What can truly be said about that suit that hasn't already been said...about Afghanistan. It's bombed out and depleted."
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008   #3
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
I was going to say something meanspirited and take a cheapshot...but how can I throw crap at a guy who WILLINGLY jumps into an open sewer on his own and pays for the priviledge? Someone help me find the vertical hold on this thing. Damn. This muff-hugga makes bull-fighters look underdressed. I think Dave Chappelle said it best when he said:

"What can truly be said about that suit that hasn't already been said...about Afghanistan. It's bombed out and depleted."
Here you go, Dread. Something not as busy on the eyes...

<Optical illusion pic>

EDITED because I think Bill has a point. Now you must click for your headache.

Last edited by Showtime100; 09-04-2008 at 06:48 PM.
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008   #4
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post

no joke LOL
Old 09-04-2008   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Here you go, Dread. Something not as busy on the eyes...
Ummmmm.... OUCH!!!!

That didn't do my eyes anygood this early in the morning.... [enter headache]
Old 09-04-2008   #6
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Fashion gurus Lloyd and Harry on Pacman's suit........

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008   #7
Wolf
100% Texan

brando

I am suprised there hasn't been a TC sighting on this thread, giving some critical analysis LOL... but again not much you can say about that outfit
Sponsored links
Old 09-04-2008   #8
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

He's proof positive that some people really do need help getting dressed...

Interestingly enough if nobody knows it he has his uniform number on his sleeve.

Hysterical! And he can't seem to get the Titans out of his system either...isn't that the shade of blue they have?
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008   #9
Wolf
100% Texan

your right, I just saw the star on the sleeve

"He dresses just fine in my hand me downs"

signed,
Deion Sanders
Old 09-04-2008   #10
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

And all the guys in the background are dressed so nicely! I've never seen a suit like that....thank God.
Old 09-04-2008   #11
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

NVM pic posted.

Last edited by Specnatz; 09-04-2008 at 01:34 PM.
Specnatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008   #12
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Pacman

Well holy crap. The electric horseman wants his suit back.
Old 09-04-2008   #13
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 24388 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know why I thought Pacman was smaller. If that represents his sense of fashion, and not photoshop, we certainly have different tastes. However, I am really excited about how he suits up on Sunday.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008   #14
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Clothes make the man, huh???
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008   #15
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Nicely blinged out timepiece....
Old 09-04-2008   #16
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 24388 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

His shoes look like those awful K-Swiss. If he were going to make a fashion statement with athletic shoes, why not "J's" or Forces.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008   #17
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
His shoes look like those awful K-Swiss. If he were going to make a fashion statement with athletic shoes, why not "J's" or Forces.
Hey I like K-swiss they are not $100 and they fit my feet perfect.
Old 10-17-2008   #18
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

When did you strat wearing shoes?
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read