Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-01-2008   #21
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 1 Sit em/Start em thread

WR's are falling fast, I think I have to go WR, WR, and then TE in that order
Old 09-01-2008   #22
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

just took D. Bowe.

about to pick again, chambers and driver, evans are available.
Old 09-01-2008   #23
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

A.P. - RB
Parker -RB
Burress - WR
Maroney - RB
McNabb -QB
Bowe - WR
Driver - WR

This is my team so far through 7 rounds.
Old 09-01-2008   #24
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

What do you think so far b0ng? or scooter?
Old 09-01-2008   #25
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Your fine. You may want to get a TE soon before you're left starting somebody like Tony Scheffler (bad thing).

I'm sure you know the list of culprits that you should be able to get. After that probably WR again then an RB that has slid.
Old 09-01-2008   #26
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

What's wrong with Tony Scheffler? Thought he was pretty good.
Old 09-01-2008   #27
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree, draft is lookin ggood. A guy like Maroney could be a steal this year. No way is Brady going to repeat last years performance
Old 09-01-2008   #28
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
What's wrong with Tony Scheffler? Thought he was pretty good.
He'll make some catches but he's not a guy I would want starting as my TE. There are entirely too many other TE's that are just better (Daniels, Shuler) and are in somewhat prolific offenses or are the only option for their QB (Heap, Crumpler).
Old 09-01-2008   #29
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

A.P. - RB
Parker -RB
Burress - WR
Maroney - RB
McNabb -QB
Bowe - WR
Driver - WR
Galloway - WR
Heap - TE

This is my team so far through 9 rounds.
Old 09-01-2008   #30
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Time to snag another QB probably or a slipping RB, C.Taylor or Slaton.
Old 09-01-2008   #31
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Would you take Slaton or Fargas before picking up C. Taylor to back up AP?
Old 09-01-2008   #32
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Would you take Slaton or Fargas before picking up C. Taylor to back up AP?
Nevermind someone just snagged Taylor in the 10th, so I took P. Rivers
Old 09-01-2008   #33
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

A.P. - RB
Parker -RB
Burress - WR
Maroney - RB
McNabb -QB
Bowe - WR
Driver - WR
Galloway - WR
Heap - TE
P. Rivers - QB
Slaton - RB

This is my team so far through 11 rounds.
Old 09-01-2008   #34
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Who would you go with for a second TE?

Crumpler
LJ Smith
Olsen
Old 09-01-2008   #35
b0ng
Ooops

Quote:
Who would you go with for a second TE?

Crumpler
LJ Smith
Olsen
Crumpler. Vince Young's only option, Michael Vick joke etc etc.
Old 09-01-2008   #36
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Here's my enitre team, I think I did okay, I have another money league draft tomorrow also, so I can improve hopefully.

A.P. - RB
Parker -RB
Burress - WR
Maroney - RB
McNabb -QB
Bowe - WR
Driver - WR
Galloway - WR
Heap - TE
P. Rivers - QB
Slaton - RB
Crumpler - TE
Titans - Def
Rackers - K
Old 09-01-2008   #37
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51561 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Here's my enitre team, I think I did okay, I have another money league draft tomorrow also, so I can improve hopefully.

A.P. - RB
Parker -RB
Burress - WR
Maroney - RB
McNabb -QB
Bowe - WR
Driver - WR
Galloway - WR
Heap - TE
P. Rivers - QB
Slaton - RB
Crumpler - TE
Titans - Def
Rackers - K
Man, I wish I was at home while this was going on. I was going to say make sure you get Chester. I took him in the ninth without drafting AD. AD hasn't played a full healthy season since he was 18, I would trade for Taylor if possible. He is an elite backup if or when AD goes down.

I like Maroney and Bowe as well as Rivers, but I can't say the same about Mcnabb. I think you reached on that one.

Try and grab Kevin Walter in the last round if you can. Something tells me he is in for a pretty big season.

Edit: I see you said that was your "entire" team. Only a 14 man roster huh? I usually play 16.
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008   #38
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Man, I wish I was at home while this was going on. I was going to say make sure you get Chester. I took him in the ninth without drafting AD. AD hasn't played a full healthy season since he was 18, I would trade for Taylor if possible. He is an elite backup if or when AD goes down.

I like Maroney and Bowe as well as Rivers, but I can't say the same about Mcnabb. I think you reached on that one.

Try and grab Kevin Walter in the last round if you can. Something tells me he is in for a pretty big season.

Edit: I see you said that was your "entire" team. Only a 14 man roster huh? I usually play 16.

I got a feeling McNabb is going to have a great season this year, but if not Rivers was a steal so if I reached on McNabb at least they will equal each other out. I really wanted C. Taylor but having Slaton in my back pocket is not a bad deal as I doubt Green stays healthy.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read