Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-26-2008   #21
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pickem

I'm in ...

C.O. Jones
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008   #22
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

What the heck I will gladly get my butt kicked like last year.
Old 08-26-2008   #23
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I'm in as well.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008   #24
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
Cool, Thanks for signing up! I have set the league up to use confidence points....

So do y'all want to keep the confidence points?
I vote for keeping confidence points.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008   #25
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Cool! 14 spots are filled. 11 more to go!

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008   #26
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in too.

Keep the confidence points, it will be an interesting twist.
Old 08-26-2008   #27
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm also in. My name is the same as my FFL team name.....The Wonderlics.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008   #28
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

The league is looking good! 17 spots are now filled. 8 more to fill!

Thanks to all that have signed up already.

Old 08-26-2008   #29
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in, but I am incognito.
Old 08-27-2008   #30
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd be happy to do it but have never played this at all. Until baseball season is up I'm knee deep in following the Astros (it's a Showtime thing) and will do my best keep up until then, at which time I can concentrate on it a little better. If I sign in I'll be there until they fit me for a box. I always play to the end if I sign.

If that's cool with you guys I'm in, but will have to join this afternoon as I'm walking out the door right now.

Would I be the only rookie?? Does the site explain things from the ground up??
Old 08-27-2008   #31
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

I signed up.

I have never played a fantasy game like this so it will be interesting.
Old 08-27-2008   #32
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107220 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

If you save one till around 4:30 today I'm in. Can't access it at work.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008   #33
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I'd be happy to do it but have never played this at all. Until baseball season is up I'm knee deep in following the Astros (it's a Showtime thing) and will do my best keep up until then, at which time I can concentrate on it a little better. If I sign in I'll be there until they fit me for a box. I always play to the end if I sign.

If that's cool with you guys I'm in, but will have to join this afternoon as I'm walking out the door right now.

Would I be the only rookie?? Does the site explain things from the ground up??

Cool! It's pretty easy, you pick the teams that you think will win...for the games you are most confident in the winner you give confidence points. If there are 16 games you give 16 points in the game you are most confident that team will win and if you win you are awarded 16 points. The the next game you will put 15 points in until the last game you get to 1 point. You can look at points sort of like money. Once you sign up and look how it is layed out, it might give you a better idea of how to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
If you save one till around 4:30 today I'm in. Can't access it at work.

Mike
I can add more if I have to, so if you sign in later that would be cool.

18 spots are filled and I aiming for 25 but I can make it up to 50 if there is enough interest.

Last edited by Brando; 08-27-2008 at 10:15 AM.
Old 08-27-2008   #34
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
Cool! It's pretty easy, you pick the teams that you think will win...for the games you are most confident in the winner you give confidence points. If there are 16 games you give 16 points in the game you are most confident that team will win and if you win you are awarded 16 points. The the next game you will put 15 points in until the last game you get to 1 point. You can look at points sort of like money. Once you sign up and look how it is layed out, it might give you a better idea of how to play.

I can add more if I have to, so if you sign in later that would be cool.

18 spots are filled and I aiming for 25 but I can make it up to 50 if there is enough interest.
Excellent, sounds simple enough. I'll get over there today, soon if I can. I wonder if this would be a good way of getting my wife on this board. If you see "Showgirl" or "Weasel" that's her.
Old 08-27-2008   #35
KEYE SUX
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 KEYE SUX was voted MVPKEYE SUX was voted MVPKEYE SUX was voted MVP

I'm in. Sounds like fun.
KEYE SUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008   #36
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107220 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in. GL guys. I think all of you are qualified to finish second.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008   #37
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in! I will correct the injustice of my second-place finish last year.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008   #38
Brando
Site Contributor

We have 23 of 25 spots filled! Tuesday will be the deadline for signing up. I will keep it at 25 spots unless we have a demand for more spots between now and Tuesday. Remember we have a game on Thursday so you will need to get your pick in at least 5 minutes before that game.

Thanks to everyone that has signed up so far.

Old 08-31-2008   #39
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
I'm in. GL guys. I think all of you are qualified to finish second.

Mike
aaaaand that would leave third for you...?

I thought this was gonna be fantasy football..?
when's the draft?

OBTW, I'm in.
SpaceCity Knights
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008   #40
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
aaaaand that would leave third for you...?

I thought this was gonna be fantasy football..?
when's the draft?

OBTW, I'm in.
SpaceCity Knights

It's not a fantasy football league, so there will be no draft. You try to pick the winners in all NFL games played during that particular week.

Thanks for signing up and looks like we are filled up at 25! I can add 5 extra spots if I need to but the deadline is Tuesday.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read