Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2008   #1
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35038 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default lol, cowboy fans

These guys are funneh.

Quote:
The receivers in Atlanta were never good when Schaub played actually, and to be honest, Schaub was horrible in Atlanta every game he played. I had to watch every Falcons game because I wrote articles on a website on the NFC and I got the short straw and drew the Falcons as my team to cover.

Schaub is a career back-up, but you delusional Texan fans still haven't realized that. You're team is horrendous, you're defense has 3 great players, and 8 Hall of Shame players. You have a pro-bowl receiver who is a walking hospital folder, you're offensive line gets new players every year and doesn't improve, you're counting on Ahman Green and Chris Brown, both back-ups at best.

Will you actually get above .500 and even be relative in the NFL? We all know you guys at the #5 football team in Texas, and we all know you will be lucky to win 7 games.

Sorry for the harsh words, but reality bites.
And:

Quote:
Granted it's preseason and I'll be the first to say preseason doesn't matter....but did you guys actually watch Schaub in the game yesterday? He was downright ugly. I don't know why anyone was high on him - and no I would never start him over Vick, the Falcons wanted him because he IS a good backup, and Vick's style led him to getting hurt frequently. And for the love of god don't compare Schaub to Romo, they aren't even close.
They predict us to go 5-11: http://www.cowboys-forum.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=87661

Maybe I shouldn't be over there, but I just find their comments funny.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read