Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Shoulder David Anderson keep his mullet into the regular season?
Hell Yes, Business at the front, Party at the back 52 41.94%
No Way! 6 4.84%
Don't Care as long as he catches Footballs 66 53.23%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-20-2008   #41
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Anderson Mullet Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
Some people will put their blue balls on the line for the playoffs and you want even rock a lightning mullet wig?!?!?! What kind of Texans fan are you!!!
Look, I said I wear the Rostafarian dreds!! You can even dye 'em Battle Red...
In fact, that's probably more appropriate.
hmmm..... Battle Red Dreds
By Jove, I like the sound of that!!
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008   #42
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10496 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
You may have started a new movement!!!
Old 08-20-2008   #43
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline

Quote:
By Jove, Gosh! I also like the sound of that! BATTLE RED DREDS! Awesome.
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008   #44
texanfreak
Rookie

Rep Power: 17 texanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballottexanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballottexanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballottexanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballottexanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballottexanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballottexanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballottexanfreak is on the Hall of Fame Ballot

does anyone have a picture of andersons mullet?
texanfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008   #45
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52697

Its in that thread in a post by Vinnie dude.
Old 08-20-2008   #46
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 88409 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008   #47
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start On # 69 View Post
Why oh Why did i vote yes, we need to stop this now. lol.
Old 08-20-2008   #48
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
Why oh Why did i vote yes, we need to stop this now. lol.
don't blame me; I tried to offer an alternative...
Old 08-20-2008   #49
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 9716 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
don't blame me; I tried to offer an alternative...
But it sucked, nice try. David will continue to channel the awesomeness of the mullet into the regular season and beyond!
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #50
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 114345 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

alright i just saw the picture and voted. definitely potential there for a sweet mullet. i think it was at an aero's game a while back that they gave out blonde wigs that were mullets if i remember right. we could see something like that if anderson and his hair start to take off.
Old 08-21-2008   #51
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Can I swap mine for a Dunta Robinson dredlock wig? A Black man with a blonde mullet would NOT be a pretty sight.
But it would be great for a huge laugh.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #52
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Dont be such wusses, I want to see a naturist movement among the fans!
Old 08-21-2008   #53
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
But it sucked, nice try. David will continue to channel the awesomeness of the mullet into the regular season and beyond!
mullets are NOT awesome.

i had one.

trust me.

they suck.
Old 08-21-2008   #54
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
Oh so you're sayin' that Dunta Robinson's dreds suck??
Is that what I heard???
Old 08-21-2008   #55
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan
Can I swap mine for a Dunta Robinson dredlock wig? A Black man with a blonde mullet would NOT be a pretty sight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
But it would be great for a huge laugh.
no it wouldn't.

some things are just WRONG
- fat guys in Speedos
- beans in Texas chili
- pineapple on pizza
- spilling beer
- comb-overs (see Bud Adams' or Donald Trump)
- Rosie O'Donnell in a tube top
- Garo Yepremian trying to throw a football
you get the idea...

a Black dude with a blonde (or any other color) mullet belongs on that list.
UNacceptable.
The Taste Police would give a brother life. But I'd never make it to jail; my daughter would shoot me dead.
Old 08-21-2008   #56
KEYE SUX
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 KEYE SUX was voted MVPKEYE SUX was voted MVPKEYE SUX was voted MVP

I will sport DRobs dreds when he starts to play. Im gonna support Anderson NOW. I just hope he is not just preseason fluff with no season substance. We will see. But until then....

Is that Skynard?
Well turn it up!
KEYE SUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #57
austintexanite
All Pro

I always laugh at my brother when we look at old pics and he has his mullet. Good lord, it's like seeing a cheesy 80s Mexican soap opera. BTW, I'm Mexican so I'm not bashing anyone, except my bro.
Old 08-21-2008   #58
Vinnie
with an I E

Rep Power: 9716 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oh so you're sayin' that Dunta Robinson's dreds suck??
Is that what I heard???
Whatever, dreds are played out. Besides, we all know that's just a damn weave.
Old 08-21-2008   #59
Vinnie
with an I E

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
mullets are NOT awesome.

i had one.

trust me.

they suck.
You obviously didn't rock yours hard enough. You should have frosted your tips, then you might have realized the potential.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read