Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 08-21-2008   #21
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A little historical perspective...

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #22
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 130706 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

To me, the Cowboys are not the enemy.

I want an all Texas Super Bowl with the Texans victorious.

The Texans need to take care of their own business. The Cowboys are in a different division in a different conference.

Let em meet in the Big game and then let the smack start flying!
Old 08-21-2008   #23
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
To me, the Cowboys are not the enemy.

I want an all Texas Super Bowl with the Texans victorious.

The Texans need to take care of their own business. The Cowboys are in a different division in a different conference.

Let em meet in the Big game and then let the smack start flying!
I actually do agree, but brothers do like to fight once in a while and tease
Old 08-21-2008   #24
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I actually do agree, but brothers do like to fight once in a while and tease
OR other family members....
Old 08-21-2008   #25
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
OR other family members....
that is true.. sometimes it bugs me that some of my family members or friends are cowboy fans but treat the Texans likea red headed step child

(just an old expression, I have nothing against red heads)

that part irritates me.. but Jealousy is powerful when you have to share
Old 08-21-2008   #26
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

wolf u got a larger version of that paper

i would love to see and read the full thing
Old 08-21-2008   #27
Wolf
100% Texan

http://www.boxxet.com/Houston_Texans/Section:photos/

this is where i got it from.

I'll have to check if there is another link

I tried to use windows magnifier
by going into windows and hitting (I have xp)

start/ all programs/accessories/accessibility/magnifier

but magnifying at 3 x's it was blurry
Old 08-21-2008   #28
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
What have they done since 2002? As a Texans fan, anything before that point is irrelevant!
That's the way I've always thought of it.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read