Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-20-2008   #61
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ahman Green vs Jacoby Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
J-Russ, I'm done going back and forth with you. My mama always said that you're the fool if you argue with one. No need to throw words like "boy" into anything though. I'm a grown-ass man. I got your "boy" dangling. You win dawg, happy now?
Oh really? I like to see a quote on that, and don't give me another fanblogger crap.

joke.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008   #62
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
Ok DA is now going to try PR, just incase JJ can't get over his slump. I don't think he'l be the threat that JJ is at PR(with confidence) but we'll just have to wait and see.

Two WR infront of him? Don't you mean four? Unless JJ is the #3 WR already. JJ will be given his chance to prove he can play the spot with the 2nd team. Again I've never seen Williams play WR, so he's no threat to him there. Tim Carter, and Mark Simmons are though. They both better WR then Williams, and they have been impressing in practices and pre-season games.

Oh really, he's going to start playing on kickoff and start making tackle? I like to see a quote from Kubiak, and don't give me another crap from a fan-blogger.
DA is already a Pass Receptor.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008   #63
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 302162 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Y'all need to keep the discussion more civil or you're going to start losing some posts.
Old 08-20-2008   #64
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Y'all need to keep the discussion more civil or you're going to start losing some posts.
Sorry

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read