Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2008   #1
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Rookie recievers

Which one do you think will contribute the most to their team for the season?

Right now my 4th receiver is Bobby Engram, and he's going to be out for 6-8 weeks. I'm planning on dropping him and picking up a receiver in FA. At first I was thinking about picking up Reggie Williams or James Jones, but then realize that rookie WR were not drafted in my league.

I'm looking at DeSean Jackson and James Hardy right now, but Devin Thomas and Limas Sweed are available as well.

What should I do? Should I get a veteran receiver or a rookie with the potential to contribute more?

EDIT: Letting you in on my situation. My other reciever is Brandon Marshall and he is also out for 2-3 games. So I need a receiver that can come in and help for that 3 weeks. Since Reggie Brown got hurt, maybe the eagles would start Jackson at the 2nd WR spot. I just a reciever to fill in for three weeks.

I'm also trying to trade B.Marshall/Colts DST for A.Johnson/Titans DST, that would solve my receiver problem and also give me a better option for DST.

Last edited by J-Russ; 08-18-2008 at 02:42 PM.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read