Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2008   #21
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Going to Tennesee and Cleveland and Oaktown

NoCal on NoCal violence.... I like it.
Old 08-14-2008   #22
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_me View Post
Yeah, sure.
I don't even need to defend my point ... your avatar does it for me.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008   #23
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Stop the rappin and start the scrappin'!!!!

Cali on Cali crimes.......
Old 08-14-2008   #24
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Be it that it is but I know the trailer park where Nashville got started and I have been to Oaktown too. Seems Oaktown treats us Texans with a tailgate fit for a king while the tacks have us tailgate in a truckstop. If we are going to throw around insults then start another thread. I have a deep respect for the Raiders while I have no respect for Bud the Dud Adams
Old 08-14-2008   #25
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Be it that it is but I know the trailer park where Nashville got started and I have been to Oaktown too. Seems Oaktown treats us Texans with a tailgate fit for a king while the tacks have us tailgate in a truckstop. If we are going to throw around insults then start another thread. I have a deep respect for the Raiders while I have no respect for Bud the Dud Adams
Don't know the last time you went but O-Town has banned tailgating. To many routy fans/parties ...

*Price is Right loser music*

Old 08-14-2008   #26
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

was there last year and will be back this year and tailgating with the winner of the Superbowl of Tailgating.
Old 08-14-2008   #27
cc_me
Veteran

Rep Power: 51 cc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Don't know the last time you went but O-Town has banned tailgating. To many routy fans/parties ...

*Price is Right loser music*
I don't know where you get your information, but it it incorrect. And I might add that I joined this thread because I invited Joe to our tailgate. Hence tailgate parties.
I am a season ticket holder. I ought to know. You just want to say something snotty and that's all you could think of. I won't get in a battle of wits with you because I would win by default. Plus that is not why I am here.
cc_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008   #28
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
I don't know where you get your information, but it it incorrect. And I might add that I joined this thread because I invited Joe to our tailgate. Hence tailgate parties.
I am a season ticket holder. I ought to know. You just want to say something snotty and that's all you could think of. I won't get in a battle of wits with you because I would win by default. Plus that is not why I am here.
Ah the battle of wits joke. Come on with a Chokeland Faider fan? Last I heard there were cracking down on all of the violence and drinking in the parking lot. Maybe it was temporary. As I probably goto one game a season there I was not 100% sure.

When do they stop serving beer now at the games?

Have you lit anyone’s coat on fire lately? Because my friend got his Browns jacket taken from him and it was lit on fire and thrown off of the second deck. Oh how about the Jets game where a guy in a Jets jersey got beaten by two guys while waiting to get into the luxury box (I actually witnessed that one). I have been to enough games to know the majority of the fan base is a disgrace to the NFL.

Old 08-15-2008   #29
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Don't know the last time you went but O-Town has banned tailgating.
What are you smoking, Ernest T.?

http://www.raiders.com/Gameday/Schedule.aspx?id=162

IF you make a statement on this message board, please do us all a favor and back it up.
Old 08-15-2008   #30
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Generally I found that a lot of opposing fans LOVE Texans fans.

If you are from Texas and root for the Texans instead of the Cowboys, they figure you are good people.
Old 08-15-2008   #31
cc_me
Veteran

Rep Power: 51 cc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ah the battle of wits joke. Come on with a Chokeland Faider fan? Last I heard there were cracking down on all of the violence and drinking in the parking lot. Maybe it was temporary. As I probably goto one game a season there I was not 100% sure.

When do they stop serving beer now at the games?

Have you lit anyone’s coat on fire lately? Because my friend got his Browns jacket taken from him and it was lit on fire and thrown off of the second deck. Oh how about the Jets game where a guy in a Jets jersey got beaten by two guys while waiting to get into the luxury box (I actually witnessed that one). I have been to enough games to know the majority of the fan base is a disgrace to the NFL.
3rd quarter, Skippy.

Plus, I call BS on the rest of your post. Really I am not sure you have ever been to a game in Oakland. I have been there and I have been to Houston also, I have witnesses. I am not much of a thug. Anyway, if you wanna take this incredible Soccer Mom on, you've got a fight. You are so full of crap when it comes to real life. I don't buy a word of what you've stated. Yeah, sh*t goes down but it does in every stadium, every week. All you are spewing is what some of the media are telling you. Don't be a drone. I have a higher regard for your fanbase than you have shown me. Stop while it's the right thing to do.

I did not invite Joe to our tailgate to get a sh*tty response from anyone. Just so ya'll know. Your boy needs some guidance.
Old 08-16-2008   #32
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Your boy needs some guidance.
Whoa there, girlie. Don't lump him in with us. We have tailgated with you and had a great time and I have a deep respect for your fan base. You are welcome to our tailgate anytime. Some Raider fans like to play up the image but that is the Raiders persona, just as Cletus is the Titans persona.

What do you expect from a Titans fan?
Old 08-16-2008   #33
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
3rd quarter, Skippy.

Plus, I call BS on the rest of your post. Really I am not sure you have ever been to a game in Oakland. I have been there and I have been to Houston also, I have witnesses. I am not much of a thug. Anyway, if you wanna take this incredible Soccer Mom on, you've got a fight. You are so full of crap when it comes to real life. I don't buy a word of what you've stated. Yeah, sh*t goes down but it does in every stadium, every week. All you are spewing is what some of the media are telling you. Don't be a drone. I have a higher regard for your fanbase than you have shown me. Stop while it's the right thing to do.

I did not invite Joe to our tailgate to get a sh*tty response from anyone. Just so ya'll know. Your boy needs some guidance.
calm down there you little go getter. I watched the raiders/titnas game last night and saw alot of promise with your team. Defense still looks strong and offense looks as though its finally coming on. This might be a game worth going and checking out this year. If I was a poor Texan I might make the trip out there just to check out Cali. If I do make it I'll look ya up.
Old 08-16-2008   #34
cc_me
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Whoa there, girlie. Don't lump him in with us. Some Raider fans like to play up the image but that is the Raiders persona, just as Cletus is the Titans persona.

What do you expect from a Titans fan?
OMG!!! Ted, I didn't realized he was a Flamer. Flaming thumbtack that is. Sorry all. Now I understand his crappy attitude. In that respect,in my previous post I was referring to the Texans fanbase, not the Titans. They leave a lot to be desired. Anyway, sorry.

Last edited by cc_me; 08-16-2008 at 10:14 AM.
Old 08-16-2008   #35
cc_me
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
calm down there you little go getter. I watched the raiders/titnas game last night and saw alot of promise with your team. Defense still looks strong and offense looks as though its finally coming on. This might be a game worth going and checking out this year. If I was a poor Texan I might make the trip out there just to check out Cali. If I do make it I'll look ya up.
Thanks. And if you do ever come out you won't leave hungry, that's for sure!!
Old 08-16-2008   #36
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
3rd quarter, Skippy.

I was in the Hole when the Titans played OAK in '04 .. yeah you blew us out but it was a good time. I am not saying all of you are bad just everyone who goes into the upper deck.

They closed down BART for fire works one night people almost over turned a bus.

The FREE bus that would take them back to BART

Sorry this is first hand stuff. Have lived in the SF BA all my life and anyone around here knows about the Faider Nation. Best things about the Raiders sucking is watching those stores go out of business.

Fans in the San Lendro O-Town area or creaps for the most part. If there colors were not silver and black 1/2 the fan base would leave ...

Old 08-16-2008   #37
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:

I have plenty of friends who are Raider fans ... if you are one of the few good ones my hat is off to you ... most are not that way.

Old 08-17-2008   #38
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I have plenty of friends who are Raider fans ... if you are one of the few good ones my hat is off to you ... most are not that way.
I highly doubt it. Serious though, we do have a section for smack talk and for you to be a jerk in. This had absolutely nothing to do with you running off at the mouth. If you want to to do that the Raiders go to there board. You tend to do this all the time but you have no respect for this board that lets you be an ass and say stupid shit all the time.

Old 08-18-2008   #39
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Appearantly Tack fan cannot listen or read. I was in no way intending this to be a call to put out the flaming thumb Tack but you Tack fan have just spewed yourself into disrespect just like Bud the Dud your saviour.

Do not worry Raiders I am coming to Oaktown and will enjoy every last minute of my time with the Raider Nation.
Old 10-30-2008   #40
texansdrummer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8156 texansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to texansdrummer

Joe, check your PM's.
texansdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read