Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2008   #1
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Who Did I meet today????

Anna Megan Riley...

...many many others...

...I'm the guy who starts the shotgun every 30...

If I talked to you, I doubt I remembered you name so I apologize. Catch up woth me at the next tailgate.

Rich
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #2
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who Did I meet today????

It was a damn good day.

Yo Dude! Check it out;

Meet the Preacher

What can I say, Anna Megan is H-O-T.

Last edited by Hagar; 08-10-2008 at 02:22 AM.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #3
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice...and they got the dualing sirens too!
Old 08-10-2008   #4
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

So who was the guy that chugged a bottle of white wine at the 4:00 shotgun? And did he do it at every one and, if yes, how is he feeling today?

We got a good laugh out of watching him. It was so much fun being out and about and tailgating again. I didn't even mind the heat (well, not really - the heat sucked), but the grass sure helps.
Old 08-10-2008   #5
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Nice...and they got the dualing sirens too!
So you are The Preacher? I like the excitement brother, great atmosphere!

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #6
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 81427 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
...I'm the guy who starts the shotgun every 30...
That's when you have beer left to start it.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008   #7
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
Nope...not me. I am the guy who opens the beer....and who screams 'what time is it....'
Sponsored links
Old 08-10-2008   #8
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
Hey...I can't help it if we get sucked dry....time to statr holding back the beer.
Old 08-11-2008   #9
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
So who was the guy that chugged a bottle of white wine at the 4:00 shotgun? And did he do it at every one and, if yes, how is he feeling today?
He's the cousin of one of the doctors that tailgates with us. He's from the UK...

I spoke with him late Saturday night, he seemed fine.
Old 08-11-2008   #10
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 926 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Thank you Mojo Crew, The friends we brought with us Saturday were floored by our Yellow lot friends, and the fun we had! They had a great time thanks to you guys!

Glass half full: It was a pleasure to meet you!

Mojo thanks for the shirt I'm wearing it right now!

Kathryn: Great toes baby!

See y'all in a couple of weeks.
Old 08-11-2008   #11
bpe3
Veteran

Rep Power: 352 bpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Yellow Lot was in mid-season form and it's only pre-season. This thing is going to be off the hook when the Ravens come to town for a 3:00 PM kick.

bpe3
bpe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #12
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 396984 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Booya! Fun video, man! Glad to see AMR make it out to the yellow lot and give y'all some love!
Old 08-16-2008   #13
Topher
Darth Tardis

Rep Power: 7226 Topher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
It was a damn good day.

Yo Dude! Check it out;

Meet the Preacher

What can I say, Anna Megan is H-O-T.
Lol! I'm last dude they show shotgunning in the black hat and sunglasses.

Last edited by Topher; 08-16-2008 at 02:14 AM.
Topher is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read