Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2008   #41
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 277266 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prayer Request

Get well soon, SheTexan!!! I'm rooting and praying for you with all my heart and soul. Take care of yourself!

And I look forward to hanging out with you at your Crew's tailgate and the Bull Pen soon!

Best wishes,

Darrell
Old 08-11-2008   #42
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Just spoke with Grma' they are springing her now and she will be headed back home shortly She will try to log on when she gets settled in tonight.

*damn, I can't talk behind her back anymore*
Old 08-11-2008   #43
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

great to hear that, my prayers have been sent
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #44
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I found out today at work when Doc told me something happened to gma. this is the first info. i've heard. I hope you're doing good G'Ma and hope to see you soon.

Love Andrew and Amy
Old 08-12-2008   #45
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 103796 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Get well soon lady - glad to hear you're headed back home now!
Old 08-12-2008   #46
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline

I really hope your feeling better Sandy, my thoughts have been with you. Hope you are on the mend now.
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #47
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
Just spoke with Grma' they are springing her now and she will be headed back home shortly She will try to log on when she gets settled in tonight.

*damn, I can't talk behind her back anymore*
Good thing..... When I finally talked to her she said that ss much as she liked her doctors, she was ready to kick their a$$es if she wasn't released... I think they got the picture.
Old 08-12-2008   #48
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Good thing..... When I finally talked to her she said that ss much as she liked her doctors, she was ready to kick their a$$es if she wasn't released... I think they got the picture.
They definitely got the picture!!! lol Glad to be home and back stirring the pot a little at TT. Although, I have to admit the fine folks at St. Lukes rank right at the top for the very best medical care I have ever received. They accomplished in two days what would have taken me 10 days any place else. But, I am happy to be released to continue my care with my own Doc's.

To put this all in a nutshell, I don't have anything wrong with me that can't be fixed, with time and patience. Had a little scare that definitely opened my eyes to the fact that I better start taking better care of myself, or I might not be around to see our TEXANS make the big show! I WILL be around for that, I promise!!!

My sincere thanks for all the thoughts, prayers, and Texan fan love that was sent my way over the past couple of days!! THere is NO way I can express my true feelings with this post, they go way to deep. I have been blessed to know some of the finest fans on the face of the earth, and let me tell you, you guys/gals are pretty darn powerful! For those of you who beleive in the power of prayer, I can tell you the Man upstairs was listening. For those of you who don't, but was sending get well wishes, I felt that also. What more can an old gal like me ask for than to have friends like YOU!!

ST
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #49
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
They definitely got the picture!!! lol Glad to be home and back stirring the pot a little at TT. Although, I have to admit the fine folks at St. Lukes rank right at the top for the very best medical care I have ever received. They accomplished in two days what would have taken me 10 days any place else. But, I am happy to be released to continue my care with my own Doc's.

To put this all in a nutshell, I don't have anything wrong with me that can't be fixed, with time and patience. Had a little scare that definitely opened my eyes to the fact that I better start taking better care of myself, or I might not be around to see our TEXANS make the big show! I WILL be around for that, I promise!!!

My sincere thanks for all the thoughts, prayers, and Texan fan love that was sent my way over the past couple of days!! THere is NO way I can express my true feelings with this post, they go way to deep. I have been blessed to know some of the finest fans on the face of the earth, and let me tell you, you guys/gals are pretty darn powerful! For those of you who beleive in the power of prayer, I can tell you the Man upstairs was listening. For those of you who don't, but was sending get well wishes, I felt that also. What more can an old gal like me ask for than to have friends like YOU!!

ST

Glad to hear that you are home and everything sounds well!! We in our house hold will continue to keep you in our prayers!!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008   #50
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Great to hear your ok G'ma, I do know that Bethany and your kids are happy.
Thanks to Bethany we won the game, she knows what I am saying.
Old 08-12-2008   #51
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

I am glad your home G'Ma, having been bugging the crap out of Marcie getting updates as soon as they were available. If you need anything, you know all you do is have to ask and I will be there a long with a bunch of others. Yes you must take care of yourself cause the guys are close to going to the upperlevel.

HUGS

Thomas
Old 08-12-2008   #52
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I told Gma on the phone that if she didn't take care of herself and listen to her doctors, we were going to hang her up and use her as the weekly pinata...
Old 08-12-2008   #53
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, Gma I just read this for the first time. You were one of the first people I met from these boards, and no doubt my favorite. Glad to see that you are doing ok, and that the Big Fellow upstairs was keeping an eye on you. Hope to see you this year.

Chance
Old 08-12-2008   #54
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I told Gma on the phone that if she didn't take care of herself and listen to her doctors, we were going to hang her up and use her as the weekly pinata...
I was going to put that she will get a spanking but I know this board to well and that would have taken a sharp left.
Old 08-12-2008   #55
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

We could only stuff her with love
Old 08-12-2008   #56
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
And I told Bill that was exactly what I needed. Someone to beat the FAT off me!!
Old 08-17-2008   #57
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm really glad to read you are doing well now. I've been gone from the board for over a week and had no idea you had trouble.

I will pray for your continued improvement and Thank God you are OK.
Old 08-18-2008   #58
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

gr8 news to hear you are out and back on the mend.
Sounds to me like you need to come to the ATX for a lil more cleaner living, or a well deserved vacation he he.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008   #59
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Thanks guys!! Tom, you are probably correct, moving to a cleaner area would probably help a lot!! Since this episode seems to be resp related anyway, a move to the HILLS surrounding Austin wouldn't be a bad idea. BUT, I have 4 good reasons to stay put close to refinery row, my grandkids! One has lived with me her entire life, the other three live across the street. SOOOOO, looks like I'll stay put in dear old Stink-a-dena!!

Thanks again everyone for the continued thoughts and prayers. I'm definitely on the mend, and can't wait for the 28th!!

GOOOOO TEXANS!!! Make it #3 on Friday night!! BEAT THOSE GIRLS!!!
Old 08-18-2008   #60
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

They will!!!!!!!!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read