Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2008   #61
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 14828 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate First game of the season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Not sure if anyone noticed, but it looks like we will be enterting through the Westridge Gate this year and Blue Lot will be entering where we entered last year....
I just looked at my Platinum pass and it still shows us entering thru gate 8...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #62
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
I just looked at my Platinum pass and it still shows us entering thru gate 8...
Did you get your Game Day email? Unfortunately my Outlook is giving me problems, but when you click on the platinum link, it shows the entrance at Westridge.

Hope I'm wrong.
Old 08-08-2008   #63
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Try this link: Parking Page

Click on 'Platinum Lot' above the map.
Old 08-08-2008   #64
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 14828 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Try this link: Parking Page

Click on 'Platinum Lot' above the map.
That is where I got that picture from...But I think they need to do some work on the directions part of that. If you click on the Blue Lot link...It takes you to Fannin and 610. If you click on the Blue Suite/Handicap lot it gives you a map of all of Houston.
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
Old 08-08-2008   #65
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
That is where I got that picture from...But I think they need to do some work on the directions part of that. If you click on the Blue Lot link...It takes you to Fannin and 610. If you click on the Blue Suite/Handicap lot it gives you a map of all of Houston.
Thanks!!! Whew!! I just tried that. I think they have their links all screwed up... Seems it will be business as usual..

..................nevermind.
Old 08-08-2008   #66
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

I will be making the hike over from yellow. Couldn't find an extra platinum.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #67
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
I will be making the hike over from yellow. Couldn't find an extra platinum.
No scooters, no segways and no skateboards. Make sure Lauren knows too.

Quote:
To ensure safety of our fans, no golf carts, skateboards, bicycles, electric transportation devices, Segways or scooters will be allowed in the parking lots.

See everyone tomorrow!!! Woooohoooooooo!!!!!
Old 08-08-2008   #68
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Quote:
No scooters, no segways and no skateboards. Make sure Lauren knows too.
Electric coolers are also prohibited...

Andys-Spice-Mix.com
Old 08-09-2008   #69
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

If i see y'all tomorrow, i might stop by for a minute to introduce myself.
Old 08-09-2008   #70
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Stop by for a couple and meet a few. Ask for Tedc and I will introduce you to some people from here.
Old 08-09-2008   #71
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

I gave the grill a good twice over, and it's ready to go. About to head out for some last minute supplies. I'll be cooking up burgers today. Damn I'm excited! WOoooooOOOOooooO! HOOooooOooOOOOOOoOO!

TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #72
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Electric coolers are also prohibited...

I didn't see Steph..... Anyone else??

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read