Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2008   #1
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Broncos Talkn Smack

I saw this and got a laugh out of it on the facebook texans fan application.. each week they have a smack forum where u can belittle the other team.. these bronco fans are delusional! what a bunch of

Quote:
Um, I would say Marshall,Darrell Jackson,Brandon Stokley, Keary Colbert and Eddie Royal are better then Andre Johnson,Kevin Walter,Andre Davis, and Jacoby Jones. So, no I'm not smokin anything. I said Demeco Ryans was good, he isn't better than DJ Williams or Boss Bailey though. You call me ignorant, yet your happy over one regular season game against a team that just didn't have it that night. Yes, your division is tougher, but your team is horrible. 6-10 for the Texans at best this year. By the way, way to be mature with "Sucks a Nutler" Schaub sucks and is injury prone, Cutler owns Schaub.
oh btw he was responding to me calling his QB Jay "Sucks-a-Nutler"
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read