Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2008   #21
donbmt
Veteran

Default Re: Wake Up Yellow Lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflnutswife View Post
I'll go with you, can't miss his flags and the smell of their breakfast burritos. . .Yum!

I'll go with y'all if you bring the strawberries
Old 07-17-2008   #22
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by donbmt View Post
I'll go with y'all if you bring the strawberries
I never thought I'd be craving a strawberry as much as I am now. COME ON AUGUST 9!!!!

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #23
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1518 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

Had no idea there were so many Yellow-Lotters on here. Look forward to meeting some of you guys!
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #24
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 297218 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't believe it's only two weeks from tomorrow!!! As much as we ***** about paying full price for pre-season games, I am always excited when they get here!

Old 07-25-2008   #25
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I can't believe it's only two weeks from tomorrow!!! As much as we ***** about paying full price for pre-season games, I am always excited when they get here!

Ya know, even though it is the first tailgate of the season, I would bet my bottom dollar that it will be as if there was no stoppage from last season...
You are right about paying full price, but when you see the people you always see, and talk, and laugh, and all the stuff that goes along with it, man, it makes you forget about that real quick !!
2 weeks...wow...how about that !
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #26
bpe3
Veteran

Rep Power: 352 bpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respected

There's no pre-season in tailgating. They all matter.

bpe3
bpe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #27
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpe3 View Post
There's no pre-season in tailgating. They all matter.

bpe3
Hell yeah they all matter...I am already in regular season form!

Alright....WHAAAAT TIME IS IT?????
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #28
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53441 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Hell yeah they all matter...I am already in regular season form!

Alright....WHAAAAT TIME IS IT?????

Shotgun 30 time!!!
Old 07-25-2008   #29
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Shotgun 30 time!!!
I like they way you think!
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #30
bpe3
Veteran

Rep Power: 352 bpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respected

If you want to BE a Super Bowl champion, you gotta DRINK like a Super Bowl Champion!!!!!!!!!!
bpe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008   #31
KEO
TEXANS BABY!!!!

Section: 122 C
Rep Power: 0 KEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to KEO

First time I've purchased season tickets, and I got the YELLOW lot. I can't wait!
KEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008   #32
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEO View Post
First time I've purchased season tickets, and I got the YELLOW lot. I can't wait!
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME!!!!!!!
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008   #33
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 297218 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Welcome to the jungle! We've got fun and games!
Old 08-07-2008   #34
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1518 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

So where does everyone hang out at in the Yellow lot? With TexanMojo?

2 Days Left!
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #35
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Blue Crew got everything you want.....
Old 08-07-2008   #36
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Blue Crew got everything you want.....
True as that may be, you don't have like DB does...That alone makes for some great people watching right there...Personally, I stay away from those things, even though there is nothing wrong with it...
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #37
KEO
TEXANS BABY!!!!

Section: 122 C
Rep Power: 0 KEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to KEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME!!!!!!!

Quote:
I appreciate all the love, so where or how should I meet everyone? What is the proper tailgating etiquette?
KEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #38
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I appreciate all the love, so where or how should I meet everyone? What is the proper tailgating etiquette?
A good place to start is shotgunnin' a beer(excuse me an ICE COLD MILLER LITE) with the Mojo guys every 30 minutes.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #39
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 925 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We try to be on the grass first 3-4 rows from the front (facing practice bubble)with Speedy That's Bull tailgaters, DB and his gang, Bulls and babes a bunch of others.
Mojo is always in the first row big blue Emergency tailgate vehicle, Liberty White is always on the pavement right behind mojo, just wander around you'll find everyone.

See Y'all Saturday!
Old 08-07-2008   #40
Topher
Darth Tardis

Rep Power: 6475 Topher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in Yellow this year! Woot two more days!
Topher is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read