Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 07-28-2008   #41
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The more the merrier!

any way to expand the league, i'm looking to join
Old 07-30-2008   #42
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

if we can get one more person to show interest, i can make it a 12 team league.

And also, I just had my most recent FF draft. It was a crazy league setup that included 3 starting QBs, 5 starting WRS, 3 starting RBs, 2 TEs, 1 K, and 2 DEF. It was an 8 team league as well.

Let's just say i dominated.

Starters
QB-Derek Anderson
QB-Marc Bulger
QB-Jason Campbell
WR-Andre Johnson
WR-Brandon Marshall
WR-Plaxico Burress
WR-Joey Galloway
WR-Jerrico Cotchery
RB-Adrian Peterson(the good one)
RB-Willis McGahee
RB-Edgerrin James
TE-Dallas Clark
TE-Owen Daniels
K-Josh Scobee
DEF-New York Giants
DEF-Indy

Bench
RB-Thomas Jones
RB-Chester Taylor
WR-Bryant Johnson
QB-Tarvaris Jackson
WR-Justin Gage
QB-Sage Rosenfels
K-Jeff Reed
DEF-Houston

let's just say i owned.

Last edited by Ryan; 07-30-2008 at 12:26 PM.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008   #43
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 152954 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
if we can get one more person to show interest, i can make it a 12 team league.
I would like to join.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008   #44
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Our set draft time at the moment is scheduled for Sunday Aug 10 @ 3:00 pm CDT. That is subject to change.
any chance we could push that back an hour.. im doing a charity cycle and its dodgy if i make it back on time.. if not il arrange my board
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008   #45
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
I would like to join.
gonna have to find 1 more, i'm going to pass, i can't get off work that day and i hate doing a pre-ranked draft
Old 08-07-2008   #46
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
any chance we could push that back an hour.. im doing a charity cycle and its dodgy if i make it back on time.. if not il arrange my board
i'm not even sure if the day is good for me. I'm not gonna hold y'all back just because i might not be able to make it. I'll know tomorrow whether or not i can make it sunday. And i would not mind to push it back an hour if a decent amount agree to it.
Old 08-08-2008   #47
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

It looks like I'm going to miss the draft on Sunday.

I'll try to make it.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008   #48
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i'm not even sure if the day is good for me. I'm not gonna hold y'all back just because i might not be able to make it. I'll know tomorrow whether or not i can make it sunday. And i would not mind to push it back an hour if a decent amount agree to it.
It'd be nice if we could push it back two hours...heh. I work until 5 on Sunday unfortunately. I might be able to do the draft while I'm working however. It would be great if we could do it after 5, but if 3 is good for everyone else then I won't push for it to be changed.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008   #49
Ryan
THIS YEAR

I have to go to work at 3 on sunday, so i won't be able to make it. If you guys want, we could push it back to maybe like 7 or 8 on sunday, or wait until monday evening. Or y'all could just go ahead without me.
Old 08-09-2008   #50
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Pushing it back would be the best.
Old 08-09-2008   #51
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 108211 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

still have room for 1 more?
Old 08-09-2008   #52
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
gonna have to find 1 more, i'm going to pass, i can't get off work that day and i hate doing a pre-ranked draft
IF you still need 1 more person I can probably do it.
Old 08-10-2008   #53
Ryan
THIS YEAR

did anyone participate? I ****** up badly and forgot to at least set up auto pick or do anything to it.

I'm sorry everyone.
Old 08-11-2008   #54
GuerillaBlack
Money!

I was gone. My team is decent, but my RB's suck.
Old 08-11-2008   #55
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I was gone. My team is decent, but my RB's suck.
id be interested in trading 1 of mine for a wr
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #56
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Let's get it done.
Old 09-23-2008   #57
Ryan
THIS YEAR

2nd place right now!
Old 09-23-2008   #58
GuerillaBlack
Money!

I'm down in 4th!
Old 09-26-2008   #59
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 118233 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Ahite Ladies and Gents, I've got a minor dilemma on which RB to start this week. I need to choose 2 for my starters this week. Give me y'alls thoughts

Clinton Portis vs Dallas
Matt Forte vs Philly
Felix Jones vs Wash

Willie Parker - Injured
Old 09-26-2008   #60
Ryan
THIS YEAR

To be safe, i'd start Portis and Forte. But, Felix Jones has shown so far that he is able to take it to the house on any given play, so it's a toss up. I think Portis is a must start, although it's a bad matchup, he's the most proven out of the bunch.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read