Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 08-01-2008   #41
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141321 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboy fan predicts the Texans to go 1-15

Must...have...revenge! Cowgirl partisan must suffer...but on another note: Guerilla Black where do you get the pics of the painfully attractive women you use as avitars kid? One more thing. Why does Showtime get his own Smiley and the Dread-head smiley still doesn't exist? I feel so...slighted.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008   #42
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
He replied back
LMAO, I've been reading all of the comments and most of the things he replies with have to do with him writing these so called "articles". Really gives journalism (since that's what he wants call this) a bad name.

That makes the 3rd time he replied with this snappy comeback.

I wouldn't be suprised if I read this in his replies:
"liek, omg! i'm soooooo a columnist who writes articles! let's see you write one if u can. o wait, nvm your dumb!" <- If I didn't know any better, I'd say he wrote that himself.
Old 08-01-2008   #43
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Heck I'm a Cowboy fan and this guy is just purely a dumb#ss. I predict 9-7 with a good shot with no injuries at 10-6. How is that?
Old 08-01-2008   #44
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Question Re: Cowboy fan predicts the Texans to go 1-15

Just wondering. How can a team on the rise go from 8-8 to 1-15?
Giant Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008   #45
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1228 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Just as long as that one win is against the Cowboys I'll be satisfied. Oh hey Cowboy fan.......19-10.....hilarious.
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008   #46
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 348851 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Tiger View Post
Just wondering. How can a team on the rise go from 8-8 to 1-15?
Well, not to defend the guy, but we did go from 7-9 to 2-14 at one point.

The Cowboys have done something that even our expansion Texans never did with a winless season. They went 0-11-1 during their first year (and 1-15 in 1989).
Old 08-01-2008   #47
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imatexanfan View Post
Just as long as that one win is against the Cowboys I'll be satisfied. Oh hey Cowboy fan.......19-10.....hilarious.
Come on. There has been a game since then...34-6 Boys. 19-10 is a little passe. But this guy is with the prediction is a moron.
Old 08-01-2008   #48
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Come on. There has been a game since then...34-6 Boys. 19-10 is a little passe. But this guy is with the prediction is a moron.
Considering that 19-10 game was only the second time in NFL history for an expansion team to win their innaugural game - it will never be passe'..

Live it, love it, own it!!!
Old 08-01-2008   #49
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 348851 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

While I don't refer to our innaugral game too often, I mainly use it for the following math formula:

19-10 > 35-3
Old 08-01-2008   #50
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Considering that 19-10 game was only the second time in NFL history for an expansion team to win their innaugural game - it will never be passe'..

Live it, love it, own it!!!
I'll admit as a Cowboy fan and newer Texan fan that it was embarassing for me back then but....come on..move along. 19-10 is what makes Cowboys fans a-holes if people want to know the truth because that is when 5 SBs gets throw out. As long as it is history, why not . It is one big circular cluster. I'm one of the good guys. As long as I have to hear about a few guys in the stands and some college friends making millions of Cowboy fans a-holes I have to somehow do some defending.
Old 08-01-2008   #51
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

it was amazing how the papers trashed them

(I am not rubbing it in, just sayin..6 years ago(almost) wow time goes by)
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008   #52
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

You are most definitely one of the good guys....

ready....

wait.....

wait.....

hold.....

hold.....

here it comes.........

BUT,

You being a Cowpoke fan is akin to my crazy uncle. We love 'em and all, but we know that he's just 'not right in the head'.

Old 08-01-2008   #53
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

So they're dyslexic too I see. 15-1 ain't too shabby
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008   #54
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I just read the quoted stuff in the 1st post... admit I didn't read the link. But I actually agree with most all of the stuff he wrote. I just don't see how that would make us 1-15. The record prediction is way off, even looking at what he wrote. His write up is a good indication that we might go 6-10... not 1-15.

I can't wait for the season to start, this year is going to be a really exciting one.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read