Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2008   #1
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I'll Be Taking Offers If These 2 Season Tix Don't Sell

Ain't looking like they will either....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=tab%3DSelling

Selling them seperately is a pain.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #2
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'll Be Taking Offers If These 2 Season Tix Don't Sell

That guy is crazy to try to profit off of free sheet, I got tickets for free for whoever needs em
Old 07-17-2008   #3
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
That guy is crazy to try to profit off of free sheet, I got tickets for free for whoever needs em

?????

Free season tickets?

You da man and we'll take 4.
Old 07-17-2008   #4
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2738 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in for 2
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #5
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I'll take some as well.
Old 07-17-2008   #6
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

I need four more also....Maybe I can scalp them..lol
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #7
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post

are you selling your season tickets?
Sponsored links
Old 07-17-2008   #8
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
are you selling your season tickets?
I picked up another pair of PSLs this year.

I tried to sell these PSLs but had no takers. So I'm just gonna sell the season tickets.

I assume you gots your tix I sent you?
Old 07-17-2008   #9
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I picked up another pair of PSLs this year.

I tried to sell these PSLs but had no takers. So I'm just gonna sell the season tickets.

I assume you gots your tix I sent you?
kid rock tickets are in a very safe place.

thats cool i've been thinking about picking up another set of psls just in case we have kids some day. If i do that thought I'll have to give up my old car addiction which will be hard.
Old 07-17-2008   #10
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

check your pm messages.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #11
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I sell my extra tickets on ebay and works well on a game by game basis for me.

My recommendations are:

1. Show pictures of what the view looks like in the seats.

2. State the face value

3. Give the schedule

4. Let it get bid up. Maybe start the bid price at 75% and see what happens.

My suggestion is to sell 1 game at a time. Indy and Tennessee are premium games. Also, some teams travel real well.

Send me a PM if you want me to tell you more of my experiences.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008   #12
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Thanks for that advice Hollywood. I'd really rather just get rid of them, but time is running out.

Not trying to score $$.....I'll get that for the PSLs next year after our playoff run.
Old 07-22-2008   #13
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Sold...thanks
Old 07-22-2008   #14
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

That was fast.
Old 07-23-2008   #15
Dean 74
Rookie

oh boy.
i'll sell yellow parking for tampa preseason for $100.
throw in 2 548 tix. for free.
Dean 74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #16
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean 74 View Post
oh boy.
i'll sell yellow parking for tampa preseason for $100.
throw in 2 548 tix. for free.
Now thats comedy....put them on ebay and you may get $40 for them...maybe

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read