Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-17-2008   #461
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: "Around The Horn" Buy Or Sell

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLIS View Post
I'm buying it... because its basically what I've been selling for the past two months (sweeping Tenn and splitting with the other two).

Buy or Sell: Petey Faggins finds himself relegated to Dime duty by the end of the season.
Buy, even if dunta doesn't come back, you still have Bennett, Reeves, snd Molden ahead of him. Not to mention possibly Fletcher.

B/S: Andre Davis will have more than 3 KO returns for a TD this season.
Ryan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008   #462
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Buy, even if dunta doesn't come back, you still have Bennett, Reeves, snd Molden ahead of him. Not to mention possibly Fletcher.

B/S: Andre Davis will have more than 3 KO returns for a TD this season.
Buy. He already had 3 last season and I know he only returned kicks in the last half or quarter of the season. He's a freakin KR ninja.

Buy or Sell: Ahman Green proves us wrong and has a breakout year. (Bet everybody sells this one)
b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008   #463
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Buy. He already had 3 last season and I know he only returned kicks in the last half or quarter of the season. He's a freakin KR ninja.

Buy or Sell: Ahman Green proves us wrong and has a breakout year. (Bet everybody sells this one)
I will buck the system, I buy because if and I mean a BIG IF he stays healthy .. I think he can be very productive in our system esp, if AJ can stay healthy

B/S no holdouts this year
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008   #464
SOLIS
United We Stand

Rep Power: 21 SOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I will buck the system, I buy because if and I mean a BIG IF he stays healthy .. I think he can be very productive in our system esp, if AJ can stay healthy

B/S no holdouts this year
Wow - what a perfect question with TC right around the corner. I'm going to... Sell. I get a sneaking suspicion we could see a Steve Slaton holdout. I hope to God I'm wrong.

Buy or Sell - The total passing yards will decline due to a productive running game.

Say word.
SOLIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008   #465
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLIS View Post
Wow - what a perfect question with TC right around the corner. I'm going to... Sell. I get a sneaking suspicion we could see a Steve Slaton holdout. I hope to God I'm wrong.

Buy or Sell - The total passing yards will decline due to a productive running game.
Sell.
Both passing yards and rushing yards will improve together!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008   #466
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Buy: He'll get at least five

B/S: Mario will have at least one sack in each game this season
Sell.

I'm as big a Mario fan there is.
I'm going with the odd that there could be that one game where he got half a sack or none.

B/S: Mario will have a game with 4 sacks or more!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008   #467
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Sell.

I'm as big a Mario fan there is.
I'm going with the odd that there could be that one game where he got half a sack or none.

B/S: Mario will have a game with 4 sacks or more!
Buy. We're playing the Detriot Lions this year in Reliant. Also, the Raiders have Kwame Harris as their LT now (I think?).

Buy or Sell: Before TC is over Xavier Adibit will be poised to take over either Greenwood or Diles's spot on the starting lineup.
b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008   #468
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Buy. We're playing the Detriot Lions this year in Reliant. Also, the Raiders have Kwame Harris as their LT now (I think?).

Buy or Sell: Before TC is over Xavier Adibit will be poised to take over either Greenwood or Diles's spot on the starting lineup.
Sell. I think Greenwoods and Diles jobs are safe for now.

B/S: Another Texans WR other than Andre will have more than 70 receptions.
Ryan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008   #469
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Sell. I think Greenwoods and Diles jobs are safe for now.

B/S: Another Texans WR other than Andre will have more than 70 receptions.
Buy. Big time.
And his name will be either Kevin Walter or Owen Daniels.

Buy or sell....
Our RBs will produce, by screens or flat out breakaway runs, at least 25 plays of 20 yds or more during this season.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read