Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 07-11-2008   #21
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 27729 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Not me.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008   #22
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39337 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Not me either.
Old 07-12-2008   #23
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39337 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

bump
Old 07-12-2008   #24
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

So who are the owners besides the obvious?

- The Guerillas - GB
- Overofficious Jerks
- Schaub 2 Johnson
- Texans - Gary
- Scranton Dundies - Brando
- HOU-TEX - J-Love
- Battle Red Bulls
- El Gatos Locos - TexanSam

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!

Last edited by Brando; 07-12-2008 at 09:21 PM.
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008   #25
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm El Gatos Loco

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008   #26
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 27729 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

I am TEH GUERILLAS! We will own, so I suggest you all just quit so the pain is not as hard
Old 07-13-2008   #27
whiskeyrbl

I would be Schaub 2 Johnson.
Old 07-13-2008   #28
whiskeyrbl

[quote=Ryan;952509]Were any of you in my league last season?[/QUOTE

I think I was, I was in 5 different ones. But the team name was XLR8TORS, last year. Or maybe it was Schaub 2 Johnson, I can't remember.
Old 07-13-2008   #29
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I am the Battle Red Bulls. That has been my name the last two years in all of my leagues and i'm sticking to it. And gary you were in my league last year, when i was going through my pms, you askes about joining my draft or whatever.
Old 07-13-2008   #30
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

The Guerillas - GB
Overofficious Jerks -
Schaub 2 Johnson - whiskeyrbl
Texans - Gary
Scranton Dundies - Brando
HOU-TEX - HT
Battle Red Bulls - Ryan
El Gatos Locos - TexanSam

So that's everyone but the Jerks.

Old 07-13-2008   #31
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I am the Battle Red Bulls. That has been my name the last two years in all of my leagues and i'm sticking to it. And gary you were in my league last year, when i was going through my pms, you askes about joining my draft or whatever.
I didn't remember. Sorry.
Old 07-14-2008   #32
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
The Guerillas - GB
Overofficious Jerks -
Texans - Gary
HOU-TEX - HT
Battle Red Bulls - Ryan

So that's everyone but the Jerks.
That can't be all that hard to figure out after I proclaim myself the winner of the league.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008   #33
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
That can't be all that hard to figure out after I proclaim myself the winner of the league.

haha!

So that means.......

The Guerillas - GB
Overofficious Jerks - Vinny
Texans - Gary
HOU-TEX - HT
Battle Red Bulls - Ryan

This will be a fun league!

Old 07-14-2008   #34
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
haha!

So that means.......

The Guerillas - GB
Overofficious Jerks - Vinny
Texans - Gary
HOU-TEX - HT
Battle Red Bulls - Ryan

This will be a fun league!
Two more teams.
Old 07-16-2008   #35
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

i signed up
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #36
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Tight. Just one more.

And can you believe it? I'm drafting in my first league right now. Early? I know right. I picked LT with the first pick.
Old 07-19-2008   #37
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

i signed up. my team is called Maddict5..

Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008   #38
gary
Hall of Fame

All filled up.
Old 07-27-2008   #39
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Oh damn! I shall own in my latest fantasy team (second this season). Through small trades with some dumbasses, I get this:

Active:

QB1: Philip Rivers (though through a trade, I might be getting Romo
RB1: Adrian Peterson
RB2: Jamal Lewis
RB/WR: Andre Johnson
WR2: Larry Fitzgerald
WR3: Terrell Owens
TE: Antonio Gates
DST: Bears
K: Nick Folk

Bench:

Brandon Jacobs
Cowboys DST
Owen Daniels
Joey Galloway
Torry Holt (on Monday)
Donovan McNabb (on Monday)

Is that considered rape?
Old 07-27-2008   #40
gary
Hall of Fame

I think so.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read