Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-12-2008   #41
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1620 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Have Things Turned Out As Planned?

As far as I'm concerned the roof can be welded shut. When I'm watching the game I'm not looking at the hole in the roof, as far as I'm concerned it has not purpose except for the grass. If it was a open air stadium it would be different, there would be a breeze at times and you could see a outside view.

ROOF CLOSED ALL THE TIME WOULD BE GREAT.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008   #42
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Well i work outside here in houston and all i can tell u The SUN here will KICK your BUTT if your during physical stuff outside and if your not in good physical shape

you will be drenched in sweet from your pants to your shirt LOL
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008   #43
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1155 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

i blame the team. if we won more games we'd have more 3pm or 7pm games. and the sun would be less of a factor.

but seriously,

i like having the roof open. it lets the sun shine onto the grass and makes me feel like i'm at a football game. i know that's hard for some of you dome lifers to swallow but for most of us that is a pretty nice feeling.
according to weather.com the average high in october is 82. if they would just raise that temperature policy by say 5 degrees we could have many more open roof games. they built the sunroof, might 5 itty bitty degrees not be worth getting to use the damn thing?
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008   #44
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 116198 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

this thread is proof positive that we're bored silly while waiting for camp to begin

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read