Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 07-10-2008   #1
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default The more the merrier!

I too have set up a FF league. Some of you were a part of my league last year on Yahoo! and if you liked it last year, it has the same settings and everything. The title of the league last year was "Competitive Players League" if some of you don't have a recollection of it. The roster positions are 1 QB, 3 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 TE, 2 flex positions, 1 K, 1 DEF, and a pretty large bench. Our set draft time at the moment is scheduled for Sunday Aug 10 @ 3:00 pm CDT. That is subject to change. Here is the info

League ID#:136619
League Name: Texans Talk
League Password:supermariobros
Old 07-10-2008   #2
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I too have set up a FF league. Some of you were a part of my league last year on Yahoo! and if you liked it last year, it has the same settings and everything. The title of the league last year was "Competitive Players League" if some of you don't have a recollection of it. The roster positions are 1 QB, 3 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 TE, 2 flex positions, 1 K, 1 DEF, and a pretty large bench. Our set draft time at the moment is scheduled for Sunday Aug 10 @ 3:00 pm CDT. That is subject to change. Here is the info

League ID#:136619
League Name: Texans Talk
League Password:supermariobros
I signed up.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #3
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 109743 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in.

There's still plenty of time before the season starts, but there are still 7 spots available. We might need to start pimpin this a little more in order to fill it up.

You think?
Old 07-11-2008   #4
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I signed up.
Old 07-11-2008   #5
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 109743 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I signed up.
Very cool, Gary!

We now have 6 openings left.
Old 07-11-2008   #6
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected

If we get more interest in this thing as well, we could probably add a few more slots. Although i think there's enough FF around this forum that everyone will get their chances
Old 07-11-2008   #7
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

I set my predraft rankings. Is it important to put players on the expendable list?
Sponsored links
Old 07-11-2008   #8
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 25997 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

How do I join?
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #9
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
How do I join?
Click on join custom and then type in the league ID number and password. Here is the link.
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....eague?.scrumb=

Last edited by gary; 07-11-2008 at 01:57 PM.
gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #10
whiskeyrbl

I've signed in.
Old 07-11-2008   #11
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
I've signed in.
Good.
Old 07-11-2008   #12
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Are you playing for cash?
Old 07-11-2008   #13
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Are you playing for cash?
No, it's the free.
Old 07-11-2008   #14
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 25997 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Aw man, no divisions? That's cool, I'm in.
Old 07-11-2008   #15
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Aw man, no divisions? That's cool, I'm in.
Did my link help you?
Old 07-11-2008   #16
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Yeah, I'm in it. I face Texans weak one. I think Texans is you right?
Old 07-11-2008   #17
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Yeah, I'm in it. I face Texans weak one. I think Texans is you right?
How'd you know?
Old 07-11-2008   #18
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
How'd you know?
I know everything.

For real though, it was pretty easy.
Old 07-11-2008   #19
gary
Hall of Fame

4 openings left.
Old 07-11-2008   #20
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Were any of you in my league last season?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read