Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 07-07-2008   #1
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Yahoo FFL Mock

I know it's early but I set up a Yahoo account so we can do a FFL mock draft if anyone is interested.

League ID#: 128691
League Name: Texans Talk Mock
Password: rocknroll
Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....texanstalkmock
Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Sat Jul 12th 2:15pm CDT

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!

Last edited by Brando; 07-10-2008 at 10:03 AM.
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008   #2
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Yahoo FFL Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
I know it's early but I set up a Yahoo account so we can do a FFL mock draft if anyone is interested.

League ID#: 128691
League Name: Texans Talk Mock
Password: rocknroll
Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....texanstalkmock
Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Tue Jul 8 7:15pm CDT
Are you planing on doing a league?
Old 07-07-2008   #3
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Are you planing on doing a league?

I might do one if there is enough interest. I have one signed up for the mock so far.

We have 8 spots open for the mock. Yahoo has changed the interface of their draft board. I did a mock earlier today and it was nice.

Old 07-08-2008   #4
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in! So far it's just me and Brando...

It will be interesting to see how players go this year, I'll warn ya- my 'board' is not too conventional. LOL

Guess we won't really get to good a feel for it if there's only 2 players but it will still be fun.

Join to league- draft is tonight!
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008   #5
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I'm in! So far it's just me and Brando...

It will be interesting to see how players go this year, I'll warn ya- my 'board' is not too conventional. LOL

Guess we won't really get to good a feel for it if there's only 2 players but it will still be fun.

Join to league- draft is tonight!
Thanks!...Come and join...it's just a mock so you don't have to stick with it. I might change the draft date to later this week......

Last edited by Brando; 07-08-2008 at 10:27 AM.
Old 07-08-2008   #6
Brando
Site Contributor

bump.....

I changed the time to 2:15pm July 12th Saturday.

Ole Miss - If I don't get any more teams I will make it public....

Last edited by Brando; 07-08-2008 at 05:23 PM.
Old 07-08-2008   #7
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1698 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

You get my endorsement.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-08-2008   #8
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

saw the time change, thanks. I'm getting excited.
Old 07-09-2008   #9
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll do a league with you guys. It should be fun, but also not fun. Why? We all know our little secret players and weapons . That's why I like also going to leagues where people don't know a thing about the Texans. That's how Andre Johnson raped every other team in my league (of course when healthy).

When I had a completely healthy team of Tom Brady, Andre Johnson, Adrian Peterson, Owen Daniels (I think), and some other players I am forgetting, it was virtually unfair. I loved it.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008   #10
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I'll do a league with you guys. It should be fun, but also not fun. Why? We all know our little secret players and weapons . That's why I like also going to leagues where people don't know a thing about the Texans. That's how Andre Johnson raped every other team in my league (of course when healthy).

When I had a completely healthy team of Tom Brady, Andre Johnson, Adrian Peterson, Owen Daniels (I think), and some other players I am forgetting, it was virtually unfair. I loved it.

I was planning on using this as a mock but if you want to make it a league we can do that also. Starting off with at least 4 teams before I make it public will be perfect.

Last edited by Brando; 07-09-2008 at 07:27 AM.
Old 07-09-2008   #11
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008   #12
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I'm in.
I don't see your team registered. I'm going to post it as public so we can fill out the league. So do you guys want to make this a league not just a mock?

Last edited by Brando; 07-10-2008 at 10:10 AM.
Old 07-12-2008   #13
Brando
Site Contributor

The league is full and we are ready to draft in 15 minutes!

Old 07-12-2008   #14
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

just got in.. my internet is running EXTREMELY slow so I apologize in advance for any problems.
Old 07-12-2008   #15
Brando
Site Contributor

itybity dude was such a AP homer, lol.

Old 07-12-2008   #16
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

yea he was
Old 07-12-2008   #17
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 54416 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

are you saying that adrian peterson went first?
b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008   #18
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
I don't see your team registered. I'm going to post it as public so we can fill out the league. So do you guys want to make this a league not just a mock?
I'm not in it but I'd make this into a league.
Old 07-12-2008   #19
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
are you saying that adrian peterson went first?

Yes and the guy that got him had the last pick of the 1st round. He made a Herschel Walker move to get him. Now I look at the trade proposal it's just Peyton Manning and Marion Barber for Adrian Peterson...I thought he offered more.

I really want to beat the Vikings now, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I'm not in it but I'd make this into a league.
I'm going forward as a league and hope everyone else does as well. If not, no biggie.

Here's my starting lineup.....

QB Ben Roethlisberger
WR Reggie Wayne
WR Chad Johnson
WR Bobby Engram
RB Maurice Jones-Drew
RB Rashard Mendenhall
TE Dallas Clark
K Kris Brown
DEF New England

Last edited by Brando; 07-12-2008 at 06:12 PM.
Old 07-12-2008   #20
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

I like your team Brando, there are only a few teams that scare me though. Here's my team...

QB- Derek Anderson, Eli Manning
RB- Brandon Jacobs, Jonathan Stewart, Fred Taylor, Deuce McAllister
WR- Randy Moss, Andre Johnson, Joey Galloway, Amani Toomer, Jerry Porter
TE- Heath Miller, Alge Crumpler
K- Josh Scobee
DEF- Minnesota Vikings

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read