Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-07-2008   #1
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default What's The First Thing You'd Do If The Texans Made The Playoffs This Year?

I'd throw a huge party. What would you do?
Old 07-07-2008   #2
whiskeyrbl

Default Re: What's The First Thing You'd Do If The Texans Made The Playoffs This Year?

Buy my playoff tickets.
Old 07-07-2008   #3
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default Re: What's The First Thing You'd Do If The Texans Made The Playoffs This Year?

Something i've been waiting to do a long time...
Old 07-07-2008   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69728 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
Your the one with the vow of celibacy aren't you?
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008   #5
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Kill myself in happiness.

Quote:
Hahahahaha. Go to the Galleria for girls. You'll find plenty.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008   #6
Xetuoh1836
Rookie

Rep Power: 9 Xetuoh1836 is a Pro BowlerXetuoh1836 is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Buy playoff tickets first, then get RJ a "lady of the night"!
Xetuoh1836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008   #7
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 51932 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
20 years is a long time to wait!
Old 07-07-2008   #8
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 45478 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
Buy my playoff tickets.
If they have a home game, yeah, definitely the first thing I do is secure my tickets and parking pass.

Of course, if they're in the running in December, I'm sure those invoices would already be in the mail.

So, I don't know what the first thing I'd do would be. If they clinch a berth against Chicago, probably a giant party in the yellow lot would be the first thing. Scratch that, a giant party in section 547 first. Followed by a giant party through the concourse, followed by a giant party down the ramps, then the giant party in the yellow lot.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008   #9
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, haven't thought of this but I'm 100% sure my night would involve alcohol, buddies, ladies, drinking games and celebratory cheers. Also, one less vacation day for "recovery".
Old 07-07-2008   #10
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Let out a bone rattling YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH! that would rattle my neighbor's windows and would be audible from space. And if the Cowgirls didn't make it, that cheer would be followed by laughter that would give me abdominal cramps.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008   #11
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

can we change the name of this thread to "What's the first thing You are going to do when the Texans make the playoffs" ?
Old 07-08-2008   #12
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69728 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
20 years is a long time to wait!
Dude never said he was a virgin.......just called into a local sports radio station when Houston was off to a hot start and vowed celibacy until Houston made the playoffs.....(I'm guessing he thought they'd make it last season)

P.S. BTW Joker, that made a great promo. Really made me LMFAO.......here's to the Texans making the playoffs next season.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008   #13
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll celebrate with Al and Cohol
Old 07-08-2008   #14
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
If they have a home game, yeah, definitely the first thing I do is secure my tickets and parking pass.

Of course, if they're in the running in December, I'm sure those invoices would already be in the mail.

So, I don't know what the first thing I'd do would be. If they clinch a berth against Chicago, probably a giant party in the yellow lot would be the first thing. Scratch that, a giant party in section 547 first. Followed by a giant party through the concourse, followed by a giant party down the ramps, then the giant party in the yellow lot.
I forgot about the party of 70,000 + in the Parking lots after the playoff clinching game. Man it is gonna be crazy, but in a good way!!!!
Old 07-08-2008   #15
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
I forgot about the party of 70,000 + in the Parking lots after the playoff clinching game. Man it is gonna be crazy, but in a good way!!!!
If we're sure of landing the playoff spot and end the regular season on home turf, then I'll seriously consider flying in from Denmark to go crazy!
Old 07-08-2008   #16
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Dude never said he was a virgin.......just called into a local sports radio station when Houston was off to a hot start and vowed celibacy until Houston made the playoffs.....(I'm guessing he thought they'd make it last season)

P.S. BTW Joker, that made a great promo. Really made me LMFAO.......here's to the Texans making the playoffs next season.
Unfortunately for my blue balls I decided not to wait for results to AJ's "minor" knee injury after the Carolina game to make my prediction
Old 07-08-2008   #17
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 175288 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Buy some newspapers.
In a few years they may be collectables.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008   #18
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

After I got through crying, (I get emotional when I'm super HAPPY,) I would e-mail all my Cowboy and Titan friends and send them a HUGE TEXAN smilie!!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008   #19
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post

You're a huge party person.
Old 07-08-2008   #20
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 9120 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

Pray that God spares my family and I from the impending apocalypse.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read