Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 06-23-2008   #1
JayCee
Veteran

Rep Power: 14 JayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden cover
Default Texans Madden Rating for 09 - Mario = 97!

which makes him our best player (Johnson - 96 & Ryans - 95)

http://au.sports.ign.com/madden09/texans.html

Other notable rating
Okoye - 92
JayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #2
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Madden Rating for 09 - Mario = 97!

Thats really ticks me off! There is no way he should be lower than a 98!

But really that seems a little high for Okoye.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #3
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 92823 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

they had to dumb him down to 68 awareness just to get that rating ... training camp gets him to an easy 99. with almost 15 years of perfection because of his numbers it sounds right to me.
Old 06-23-2008   #4
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, I already get like 44 sacks a year with him. I can't even imagine how many I will get now.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #5
JayCee
Veteran

Rep Power: 14 JayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden cover

apologies for putting this in the wrong section.

heres the rest of the teams..
http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/882/882358p1.html

was surprised at Jones Drews rating, only 91 - again they've dumb him down with 65 awareness
JayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #6
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

They've got Vince "INT" Young at 88 and Collins even with Sage at 79...
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #7
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
They've got Vince "INT" Young at 88 and Collins even with Sage at 79...
They have to take care of last year's cover-boy!
Old 06-23-2008   #8
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

They made Patrick Willis a monster in this game.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #9
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

I used to move Mario to OLB and put OLBs with a ton of speed at my DE positions. Usually tried drafting guys that were approx 85+....or I would find some trash free agent and within a year or so he would be in the Pro Bowl with a dozen sacks.

But then I simulated most of the games so I had to do whatever I could to get their stats up...Mario was a beast at OLB.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #10
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin229 View Post
I used to move Mario to OLB and put OLBs with a ton of speed at my DE positions. Usually tried drafting guys that were approx 85+....or I would find some trash free agent and within a year or so he would be in the Pro Bowl with a dozen sacks.

But then I simulated most of the games so I had to do whatever I could to get their stats up...Mario was a beast at OLB.
Rumor is that the league may impose a rule on Mario. If the motion passes, he will be required to line up no closer than 10 yards off the line of scrimmage. The supporters of this rule believe it is "unfair for Mario to be lined up so close to their QB".

Just kidding, of course.
Old 06-24-2008   #11
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin229 View Post
I used to move Mario to OLB
I was wondering about this. My roommate last year had a 360, so I played Madden quite a bit. I always found it difficult to move players to different positions. Is this something new you can do or could you do it with the older games? I've forgotten what it was but just simple moves like, Mario to LDE instead of RDE and maybe move some offensive linemen around- but I always had a difficult time.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008   #12
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I was wondering about this. My roommate last year had a 360, so I played Madden quite a bit. I always found it difficult to move players to different positions. Is this something new you can do or could you do it with the older games? I've forgotten what it was but just simple moves like, Mario to LDE instead of RDE and maybe move some offensive linemen around- but I always had a difficult time.
You have to go into the Depth Chart... you have to put some back-up in the RDE position, move Mario to wherever the **** you want him, and then put your other guy in at RDE.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read