Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2008   #41
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew

OMG....a Jeff sighting??
Old 06-18-2008   #42
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 39091 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Fine, Adam, Stef and I will do it after the bar.
I didn't know Adam and Stef were into that sort of thing!
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #43
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Tom, Thomas...are you guys in Austin going to sign up?? How about Frosty??
I am there, nothing on it yet. I will mess around with it later and have something semi decent up when I get time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
I didn't know Adam and Stef were into that sort of thing!
But you knew Yankee was?
Old 06-18-2008   #44
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 39091 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post

But you knew Yankee was?
No comment.
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #45
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
No comment.

Yeah, sometimes it is best to not say anything rather than to say something that might incriminate yourself.

Blue Crew Update....We have 23 members...still no Adam, Steph, Dean, BullPenAndy, Daniel (from Dallas), "Other" Jen and her new Hubby, or Bookreader Jen (I may be mistaken here).

I know there are others. Post their names here. We can talk about them.
Old 06-18-2008   #46
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Dean has been a tad busy with some personal matters...and I spoke with BigWig (Tom) so he knows about it also.
Old 06-18-2008   #47
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, sometimes it is best to not say anything rather than to say something that might incriminate yourself.

Blue Crew Update....We have 23 members...still no Adam, Steph, Dean, BullPenAndy, Daniel (from Dallas), "Other" Jen and her new Hubby, or Bookreader Jen (I may be mistaken here).

I know there are others. Post their names here. We can talk about them.
I will give a shout out to Jen in San Antonio and let her know about it.
Old 06-18-2008   #48
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I will give a shout out to Jen in San Antonio and let her know about it.
I know three Jen's now, San Antonio (ShinerBock), BookReaderJen and of course TxDavid's better half (or as we call her, "Jen with a Pen", who mysteriously shows cleavage when its time to buy stuff from her daughter's school )
Old 06-18-2008   #49
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I know three Jen's now, San Antonio (ShinerBock), BookReaderJen and TxDavid's better half (or as we call her, "Jen with a Pen")

Great you already forgot about my Jen
Old 06-18-2008   #50
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
Great you already forgot about my Jen
Dammit!!! I meant Jen(s) in the Great State of Texas!!!
Old 06-18-2008   #51
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
.....of course TxDavid's better half (or as we call her, "Jen with a Pen", who mysteriously shows cleavage when its time to buy stuff from her daughter's school )

Don't fell bad...I can be a sucker too at times.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #52
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Don't fell bad...I can be a sucker too at times.
RocHoover and Filo just pm'd me and they REALLY want to become a Blue Crew member but they are afraid to ask...Tedc can you help them out?
Old 06-18-2008   #53
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
RocHoover and Filo just pm'd me and they REALLY want to become a Blue Crew member but they are afraid to ask...Tedc can you help them out?

I have tried to help Filo out for years, but to no avail.
Old 06-18-2008   #54
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:

OK, how many parking spaces do they need??
Old 06-19-2008   #55
Tedc
Hardheaded

The cheerleaders have more than we have, again. They have the guns but we have the numbers....
Old 06-19-2008   #56
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

I am slow but I will get there one day, I just dont have a lot of time these days to get these things going. Thanks for the invite y'all.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #57
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
I have tried to help Filo out for years, but to no avail.
Old 06-19-2008   #58
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What he said!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #59
Tedc
Hardheaded

First of all, this is not a hijack. Get signed up Blue Crew!

Here it is...

I was looking through the profiles to see if anyone of you guys signed up--
OMG~

http://www.imatexan.com/profiles/texas_wraith78/

WTF is he trying to say?

I just feel like leaving a message on his profile stating, "...not that there is anything wrong with you."

I apologize if this post offends anyone or if you are related in any way.
Old 06-19-2008   #60
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
First of all, this is not a hijack. Get signed up Blue Crew!

Here it is...

I was looking through the profiles to see if anyone of you guys signed up--
OMG~

http://www.imatexan.com/profiles/texas_wraith78/

WTF is he trying to say?

I just feel like leaving a message on his profile stating, "...not that there is anything wrong with you."

I apologize if this post offends anyone or if you are related in any way.
Ya' just want a monopoly on our cheerleaders, don'tcha!

A little freaky, but what the heck, we Texans fans come in all shape and size, and... whatever ya' mean to say!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read