Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-18-2008   #81
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout.com prediction Texans 6-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
LMAO! Yeah that's it! Call us the Message Board Mafia.

FWIW, your reading comprehension sucks.
I'll take that as a compliment coming from you.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #82
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I'm not even going to respond to this junk. Until you learn to read a post and respond without making things up, then we'll talk. Until then, please don't even bother. I'd rather talk to civil fans who want to debate in a civil manner without trying to start a cat fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Okay, I get it now. Some in guys in here are a little group that gangs up and bashes anyone who doesn't think the Texans are the greatest team in the world.

No debating, no informed responses, just bashing and name calling towards other Texans fans. You guys should feel real proud and tough.
Actually no one has been personal, you are extrmely new here and so far you have insulted members who have been here since 2003 when this board was concieved. Honestly, I was the one the said I rank Bold type right up there with those that type in all caps. your pink panties got all twisted because of my view on someone who has to have what they type in bold so they look important. You said you would have not given Smith and extintion because he has made some picks you did not like. I asked for an example of the 6th round pick, yet to get one. Someone has a view different than your own and you post that you will respond to this junk. Another long time meber here tells you to shut up. Now you come up with this woes is me bull crap.

Now I know why you keep going from message board to message board, because they get sick of how you treat people when you first get there and in message board lingo BOLD or CAPS is a way of yelling or emphasizing a portion of what you want to say. But what ever keep treating people like it is your opinion or nothing and you will find that no one responds to you because you will be on everyones ignore list.
Old 06-18-2008   #83
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

How come I wasn't invited to the party?
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #84
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 112599 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
LMAO! Yeah that's it! Call us the Message Board Mafia.

FWIW, your reading comprehension sucks.
Dude! You're a cyber bully!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
How come I wasn't invited to the party?
John McClain: "Welcome to the party, pal!"
Old 06-18-2008   #85
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

I know Texecutioner from another board, and he's always typed in bold. No big deal.

Lets get back to the topic guys, break it up. We're on the same team.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #86
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
I know Texecutioner from another board, and he's always typed in bold. No big deal.

Yeah, I just don't read his posts. The all bold is too much for me and my eyes.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #87
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253530 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Lets get back to the topic guys.
To you and him and to others, it's no big deal. It's really no big deal to me, either. I generally ignore posts from people who have bad netiquette after letting them know I'm going to ignore them. I've done that and I'm going to ignore the guy from now on.

His "signature" is posting in bold characters. Well, if you ask around, a lot of people ignore people who do that. I'm one of them.

No big deal.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #88
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

All the blod kills my eyes, it sticks out like a sore thumb on this little 22" HD monitor.
Old 06-18-2008   #89
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
All the blod kills my eyes, it sticks out like a sore thumb on this little 22" HD monitor.
Put some cool shades on!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #90
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Put some cool shades on!
Sorry my typist is on strike.
Old 06-18-2008   #91
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm sorry....
what was the original topic?
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #92
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Generally, I go by the title of "Great High Lord God Boofoo", but I would let Smith use it if he wants to. I think he has earned it.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #93
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 127050 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I'm sorry....
what was the original topic?
ohhh some dumbass thinks the Texans still suck.

The fans around the NFL may think the Texans are bottom dwellars, but I'll bet opposing teams won't take us lightly.
Old 06-19-2008   #94
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84321 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I've heard of name dropping... you know like "Me and M-dub were kickin' it the other day and I asked him how many sacks he said he was going to get this year".... but monitor size dropping?

"Me and my 22 inch HD viewsonic black with the swivel"..... come on spec...... we get it... you have a nice rig...

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #95
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

oh my god! 35 more days of this crap!
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #96
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249059 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
oh my god! 35 more days of this crap!

Really. This is worse than waiting for new episodes of Battlestar Galatica.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #97
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd go into cryostasis for a month

but my light bill is high enough due to normal A/C usage.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #98
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
I've heard of name dropping... you know like "Me and M-dub were kickin' it the other day and I asked him how many sacks he said he was going to get this year".... but monitor size dropping?

"Me and my 22 inch HD viewsonic black with the swivel"..... come on spec...... we get it... you have a nice rig...

Mike

Actually was not really size dropping but the damn bold shit stands out and it is a pain in the ass to read and look at. The mention of the size was a joke to someone else who has better. As long as I been here you would think you would know me better than that.

Oh by the way at work it is a samsung since that is where i am working.
Old 06-19-2008   #99
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So you got a bigger monitor but I made John Holmes quaver with insecurity when we were making films back in the day.

Old 06-19-2008   #100
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know if this has allready been posted in this thread, just don't have the time to read through all of the posts!

This simulation looks like a great idea on paper, but it fails in reality. Just check out the 2007 simulation predictions.

http://www.whatifsports.com/beyondth...rticle=2007NFL

It had us and the Titans as huge losers last year. It had the Giants sub 500 and the Cowboys and Packers at 8-8. They had the Browns at 5-11 and the Bengals winning the division.

They had the Texans coming in at 5-11.

It's official... Computers cannot predict the future, especially an NFL season!
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read