Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-16-2008   #21
PHAROAH
All Pro

Rep Power: 96 PHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RB's - who'll fall within reach?

I think I'm with the great West Virginia RB Steve Slaton. Come on man please keep up.
Old 06-16-2008   #22
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 43520 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
RB? We don't need a running back, we got Stacey Mack. Personally, I think we are going to take David Carr #1 overall in the upcoming draft. He should have a long and prosperous career in Houston. I just can't wait to wear my Boselli jersey. He is going to be great for us. Casserley is God.
David Carr? No way. Your crazy if you think we will pass up on a guy like Julius Peppers. He is a once in a life time player that can anchor our defense for years to come.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008   #23
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

Our owner Bud Adams definately has the fans as priority number one. I'm so happy he's our owner the Oilers are gonna be here forever!!!
Old 06-16-2008   #24
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
Our owner Bud Adams definately has the fans as priority number one. I'm so happy he's our owner the Oilers are gonna be here forever!!!
RJ.... You really.... REALLY - need a play off season!!! Those of us that remember your vow are certainly pulling for you....
Old 06-16-2008   #25
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

You know it's the offseason when......a thread like this goes 2 pages and counting.

6 more weeks of torture!!
Old 06-16-2008   #26
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
You know it's the offseason when......a thread like this goes 2 pages and counting.

6 more weeks of torture!!
Ain't that the truth! LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008   #27
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 173167 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfl-brit View Post
I'm playing catch-up here, mates! - Who do we like and who'll still be around for us to grab?

Further research will ensue upon receipt of the collective's sage advice!

one of two things happened here,

he typed this in April and just now hit "Submit Post"

or

The timezone difference between here and "across the pond" is much, much more worse than I ever thought.

party on Mate!
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008   #28
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 173167 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon
RB? We don't need a running back, we got Stacey Mack. Personally, I think we are going to take David Carr #1 overall in the upcoming draft. He should have a long and prosperous career in Houston. I just can't wait to wear my Boselli jersey. He is going to be great for us. Casserley is God.

David Carr? No way. Your crazy if you think we will pass up on a guy like Julius Peppers. He is a once in a life time player that can anchor our defense for years to come.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
Please, Puh-LEASE !!
No more Groundhog Day posts
I'm not reliving the nightmare again.
Old 06-16-2008   #29
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
In other news I think the Texans will trade up to get Jason Babin and give up two first day draft picks for Philip Buchanon.
That actually hurt to read.

The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008   #30
ObsiWan
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfl-brit View Post
A bit of googling has revealed the following list of RB's eligible for the draft..

1. Darren McFadden, Arkansas
2. Jonathan Stewart, Oregon
3. Rashard Mendenhall, Illinois
4. Felix Jones, Arkansas
5. Jamaal Charles, Texas
6. Chris Johnson, East Carolina
7. Matt Forte, Tulane
8. Ray Rice, Rutgers
9. Steve Slaton, West Virginia
10. Kevin Smith, Central Florida

I'm playing catch-up here, mates! - Who do we like and who'll still be around for us to grab?

Further research will ensue upon receipt of the collective's sage advice!

Dude, you gotta you step up from that phone modem to at least DSL!
By the time info about our OTAs uploads to your PC we'll be at the BYE week.
Old 06-16-2008   #31
New_Texans
All Pro

Rep Power: 29 New_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

...wtf man.
Old 06-16-2008   #32
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

This is nuts!

Old 06-16-2008   #33
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 45929 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
That's right, I forgot the time zone in England is almost 2 months behind the U.S.
Except in leap years when there are 14 months.

At least that is what I heard on an NFL network commercial...

Old 06-16-2008   #34
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

This thread is awesome!

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008   #35
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob McNair View Post
This is either the best thread ever, or the worst, I can't decide. I hope we get Earl Campbell - I think he is going to be the real deal (although with his running style he may not last for a lot of years).
What do you think about Art Schlichter? I bet you he is picked by Baltimore. I also bet you that Baltimore will relocate to Indianapolis. Any bets?

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008   #36
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144347 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Wait, what? Houston has a football team?

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008   #37
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob McNair View Post
This is either the best thread ever, or the worst, I can't decide.
I am so tempted to be the spoil sport and this bad boy, but for now, I will just have a couple more
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008   #38
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 43520 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
What do you think about Art Schlichter? I bet you he is picked by Baltimore. I also bet you that Baltimore will relocate to Indianapolis. Any bets?
I bet you Ryan Leaf gets drafted by the Colts and San Diego gets Manning.

I will also bet that Manning will be out of the league in three years, that guy is way over-rated.

If I am wrong we will forever call the Cowboys new stadium "Stink Finger"

Old 06-16-2008   #39
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
I am so tempted to be the spoil sport and this bad boy, but for now, I will just have a couple more
You cant lock it before the guy has a chance to defend himself.

Besides, its the offseason and this stuff is

Old 06-16-2008   #40
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81206 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

This is in Jesus riding a dinosaur territory
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read