Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: God's Glorious England. It's raining.
Rep Power: 11
RB's - who'll fall within reach?
A bit of googling has revealed the following list of RB's eligible for the draft..
1. Darren McFadden, Arkansas
2. Jonathan Stewart, Oregon
3. Rashard Mendenhall, Illinois
4. Felix Jones, Arkansas
5. Jamaal Charles, Texas
6. Chris Johnson, East Carolina
7. Matt Forte, Tulane
8. Ray Rice, Rutgers
9. Steve Slaton, West Virginia
10. Kevin Smith, Central Florida
11. Tashard Choice, Georgia Tech
12. Mike Hart, Michigan
13. Cory Boyd, South Carolina
14. Jalen Parmele, Toledo
15. Thomas Brown, Georgia
16. Allen Patrick , Oklahoma
17. Justin Forsett, California
18. Chad Simpson, Morgan State
19. Kalvin McRae, Ohio
20. Benjarvis Green-Ellis, Mississippi
21. Dantrell Savage, Oklahoma State
22. Rafael Little, Kentucky
23. Ryan Torrain, Arizona State
24. Chauncey Washington, USC
25. Kregg Lumpkin, Georgia
26. Marcus Thomas, UTEP
27. Xavier Omon, NW Missouri State
28. Keon Lattimore Maryland
29. Lex Hilliard Montana
30. Yvenson Bernard, Oregon State
I'm playing catch-up here, mates! - Who do we like and who'll still be around for us to grab?
Further research will ensue upon receipt of the collective's sage advice!
Sig by AZwhoopr
Adopt-a-Texan 2008 : Matt Schaub
"nfl-brit.....keeping Allah busy since 1988"
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|