Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2008   #21
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate First game of the season

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
I wish, I cannot say but I'm sure you can do the math!
I would guess 1978-79??

How wide were the lapels?
Old 05-30-2008   #22
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I would guess 1978-79??

How wide were the lapels?

Try 1963 for "grandma." Yep, 45th reunion coming up in Sept. I missed the 40th because I refused to miss a Texan game. This one won't interfere. Lots of memories, both good and bad!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #23
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Wooooohoooooooo!!

I have my 10 year Class Reunion next month....

Old 05-30-2008   #24
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Wooooohoooooooo!!

I have my 10 year Class Reunion next month....

you started that late, Bill?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #25
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
you started that late, Bill?
Not really, I just didn't want people to know that I am closer to my 25th renunion than I was to my 20th....
Old 05-30-2008   #26
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Not really, I just didn't want people to know that I am closer to my 25th renunion than I was to my 20th....
I see. For a moment there I thought you might have enjoyed kindergarten a bit too much!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #27
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I see. For a moment there I thought you might have enjoyed kindergarten a bit too much!
Did you TB?
Old 06-01-2008   #28
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

is it worth going to a high school reunion? my 10 year is next year. I am starting to feel a bit old lol
Old 06-08-2008   #29
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Just thinking about all you guys/gals today and thought I would tell ya how much I miss ya!!!!
Old 06-08-2008   #30
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 78404 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
is it worth going to a high school reunion? my 10 year is next year. I am starting to feel a bit old lol
Wendy & I are traveling to Fairbanks, AK for her 20th in a couple of weeks....I too am feeling the age creeping up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Just thinking about all you guys/gals today and thought I would tell ya how much I miss ya!!!!
We miss you to GMa!
Old 06-23-2008   #31
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

You can bring Barrak Odumba and I will grill him, stinkin muslim lying freak
Old 06-23-2008   #32
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
You can bring Barrak Odumba and I will grill him, stinkin muslim lying freak
Why waste your time?
Old 06-24-2008   #33
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Your right Gary
would not want to clean the grill afterward
Old 06-24-2008   #34
3rd and Inches
NFL's La Migra

Rep Power: 1034 3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to 3rd and Inches Send a message via MSN to 3rd and Inches Send a message via Yahoo to 3rd and Inches

Hey guys, I'm an Exec Chef and my family is always willin' to help out, but we have Blue parkin' passes.. and I was wonderin' if I could bring my grill and help y'all out?
Old 06-24-2008   #35
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Your right Gary
would not want to clean the grill afterward
LMAO.
Old 06-25-2008   #36
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 572 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe

Quote:
You need to get your arse in the car and come visit me. Pick up a couple of Blue Crew folks on the way and we can hang out here in NB!

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008   #37
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd and Inches View Post
Hey guys, I'm an Exec Chef and my family is always willin' to help out, but we have Blue parkin' passes.. and I was wonderin' if I could bring my grill and help y'all out?
Bumping this fine offer up. I know that there are all sorts of grills already in the vicinity....
Old 06-25-2008   #38
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd and Inches View Post
Sorry 3rd, hadn't check this thread in a while! You are definitely invited to join up with the Blue Crew. A lot more info will be posted as we get closer to August. We're in our same old corner we have occupied since day one, which is in the Platinum lot now, BUT, easy walk from Blue. The guys will be posting directions later on. Just keep on watching for more info later on.
Old 06-25-2008   #39
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Sorry 3rd, hadn't check this thread in a while! You are definitely invited to join up with the Blue Crew. A lot more info will be posted as we get closer to August. We're in our same old corner we have occupied since day one, which is in the Platinum lot now, BUT, easy walk from Blue. The guys will be posting directions later on. Just keep on watching for more info later on.
Especially if he brings his HOT wife.....
Old 06-25-2008   #40
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey 3rd,

I saw a thread about the Blue lot but if you want to move up to Platinum, you are always welcome. I am not sure a grill is needed but we will always have grill space for anyone who wants.

If you decide to come over, let us know and ask for me. I would really like to meet ya.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read