Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2008   #21
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Season Tickets And PSLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansMVP View Post
I just sold some extra tickets on eBay not too long ago and got sort of a shady looking money order. It's been probably over 2-3 weeks since I've deposited it into my bank and so is it safe to assume that it's good?

The only reason why I didn't follow up too much into this is b/c I figured we still have another month until the tickets arrive and so hopefully the bank should notify me before then if it was bad. Any advice on this would be appreciated.
Call your bank and talk to them about it..they will have the only advice worth taking, as it is your bank and all banks handle things different..Good luck and I hope it pans out..
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008   #22
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

He's still nibblin' on my shrimpie under a popping cork....

Hello,
Let me know what your last offer of the mention in subject is and also mail me back with more of its pictures if still available for sale.
I await your reply.
WILLIAMS...
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008   #23
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Fish On!

Thanks for the mail and present conditions are good.I want you to know that i have my reputable shipping company that would cater for the pick-up arrangement soonest we seal this transaction.

For the payment arrangment,a client of mine who is owing me in U.S.A will be paying you on my behalf by Cheque and because i have a goods in U.S.A that they will ship for me.A client of mine will send you the amount he owned me which is $6000 by a certified cheque drawn in U.S.A bank.

And as soon as you receive the cheque and clear from the bank, you will deduct the cost of the and the remaining balance will be send to the Shipper for the pick up from your location.
If this is okay by you, do e-mail me the following detail

FULL NAME ................
ADDRESS ...................
CITY.............................
STATE.........................
ZIP CODE........................
HOME PHONE...............
CELL PHONE................
PRICE...........................
for the cheque to be made out to you. Hope to read from you soonest.

I will compensate you with $50 for you to remove the advert from the site.

Regards,
williams

and I got...

thanks for your corporation i will be sending the check to you by next week .Williams

LOL..."corporation."
Old 06-07-2008   #24
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

It sounds like Vince Young is trying to buy your season tickets.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008   #25
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346 View Post
It sounds like Vince Young is trying to buy your season tickets.
LMAO! well earned rep sir.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008   #26
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansMVP View Post
I just sold some extra tickets on eBay not too long ago and got sort of a shady looking money order. It's been probably over 2-3 weeks since I've deposited it into my bank and so is it safe to assume that it's good?

The only reason why I didn't follow up too much into this is b/c I figured we still have another month until the tickets arrive and so hopefully the bank should notify me before then if it was bad. Any advice on this would be appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Call your bank and talk to them about it..they will have the only advice worth taking, as it is your bank and all banks handle things different..Good luck and I hope it pans out..
Yeah, I would suggest what Hobie said. Even after it clears, sometimes weeks later they figure out it is fradulent.

I only do deals over the net like that with either Paypal or meet in person in a public area for cash.
Old 06-11-2008   #27
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

LOL....still fightin' him. I think this fool swallowed the hook.

THANKS FOR YOUR COPORATION IF I HAVE SEND THE CHECK IS GOING TO GET TO U ON 2 DAY.....WHEN HE GET TO U PLZ MAIL ME BACK.....WILLIAMS

Hello ,
Compliments and a top of the day to you over there, Sorry for the late communication, just wanted to let you know that the payment has been sent out to your given address,so it'll definately deliver by friday morning as early as 8:30am to 11:00am in the morning...as soon as the check get to u i want u to mail me back.....

williams
Old 06-12-2008   #28
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Season Tickets And PSLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Yep that's the scam right there that I was talking about. He wants you to send $1500 bucks back, problem is the cashier's check will clear at first and two weeks later the banks will figure it out and go garnish the funds. You would be out the tix plus the $1500 difference.

These guys are low down dirty scoundrels, there gramar is always off a bit as well, it sounds like he is buying the team LOL.
Probably just the Nigerians.... Though last I heard they were moving to Iran or Syria or some where to protect themselves from the CIA.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008   #29
darrellws
Rookie

PM sent to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans35 View Post
Darn, I wish you had 3 tickets instead of 2. I am looking for 3 or 4 tickets in this endzone. I have lots of friends and family in 135,136,137 and 138.
I am looking for tickets close to them. I am very glad that you didn't get scamed though. I am sorry to hear about your Dog. I hope he lived. Your neighbors sound horrible.
darrellws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #30
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Today's blast....

HAVE U GET THE CHECK I SENT TO U....PLZ MAIL ME BACK.....

Hello,
i know the payment has been delivered to your giving address and here is the address you will need to send the money once you deduct your own money...you will send the excess funds to my shipper coming for the pick up through western union money transfer and here is the information below......

Receivers Name: Daniel A
Bridgewater,NJ 08807-3710
USA

Once you send the money kindly email me the payment information
1 - Money transfer control number (mtcn)
2 - Senders name and Address
3 - You are to state in your mail the exact amount
that you sent after the transfer charges have been
deducted.
Thanks.....

Okay...lets vote. Do I reply that "my wife cashed your check at Ace and spent it smoking crack with her boyfriend?"

That "my brother used it as a down payment on his new benz?"

Lets be creative....

Last edited by Drew_Smoke; 06-19-2008 at 06:08 PM.
Old 06-19-2008   #31
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Season Tickets And PSLs

You mean you DIDN'T get a check?!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #32
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
You mean you DIDN'T get a check?!
Nope...read above there somewhere. I gave him some different info.

Whoever edited the name of the guy for me.....thanks...I thought about it after I was away. Roc is always grateful for those who look out for him.
Old 06-21-2008   #33
Dayad
Rookie

Rep Power: 9 Dayad was voted MVPDayad was voted MVPDayad was voted MVP

Email the chump back and tell him, HE was scammed and that you really never had any tickets. LOL
Old 06-24-2008   #34
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayad View Post
Email the chump back and tell him, HE was scammed and that you really never had any tickets. LOL

LOL...now thats funny
Old 06-24-2008   #35
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 120726 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Tell him that your bank deposited the Money Order. Unfortunately, the Bank closed its doors the next day and laid off 300+ employees due to the ongoing mortgage crisis. Ask that he send a NEW Money order and cancel his old one to show "good faith".

Old 06-24-2008   #36
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I got the same email but he was sending me a lot more money.

Call him a cheapscate and tell him that you know he is making people millionaires so why is he being so cheap with you.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read