Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008   #21
Tedc
Hardheaded
 
Tedc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Bull Pen
Age: 50
Posts: 5,297
Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
I'd rather B-12 through my day.

Yellow is in Waller County...cool if you like to hike in to every game.

Orange lot rules...y'all will come around to the reality of this soon enough.
The last time I got close to the orange lot there was a guy running around in a blowup sex toy doll outfit with a thong.


Creeped me out!!!
__________________
Tedc .......Hardest head in the Blue Crew!
Tedc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #22
Double Barrel
Modified Simian
 
Double Barrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Onward, Upward, and back into the Trees
Section: Gridiron, Tx
Age: 47
Posts: 30,904
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
The last time I got close to the orange lot there was a guy running around in a blowup sex toy doll outfit with a thong.


Creeped me out!!!
That's hobie. He just wanted to be your friend!
__________________
"Football is only a diversion." ~ HOUSTON TEXANS
Double Barrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #23
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor
 
Texan_Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Houston. Mediocrity Lives Here!!
Section: Bull Pen!!
Age: 47
Posts: 48,236
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
Orange lot rules...y'all will come around to the reality of this soon enough.
Orange / FILO..... "Fear the balloon!"
__________________
We SUCK AGAIN!
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #24
Dayad
Rookie
 
Dayad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lumberton
Posts: 57
Rep Power: 9 Dayad was voted MVPDayad was voted MVPDayad was voted MVP
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Count me in for the Orange Lot.
__________________
If it's stuck...force it, if it breaks...it needed to be replaced anyway.
Dayad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #25
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time
 
texanmojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Yellow Lot, Reliant Park
Section: The Nosebleeds
Age: 45
Posts: 1,255
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
You folks on grass are an interesting lot...I prefer NOT to be on grass personally...
Yeah...tell me about this is August...when its 100+ degrees outside...
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #26
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame
 
Carr Bombed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever the US govt. sends me
Posts: 13,876
Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
That's hobie. He just wanted to be your friend!
WTH, how long have we had a dancing wiener smilie? LOL
__________________
‘The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.’

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #27
hobie
Site Contributor
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 49
Posts: 3,233
Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
That's hobie. He just wanted to be your friend!
DB- I am everyones friend as you have seen from our tailgate parties !!!

Yeah, we love our grass over in the orange though....
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #28
FILO_girl
I'm not here
 
FILO_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: HOU-finally moved in the big city
Posts: 1,676
Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Yeah...tell me about this is August...when its 100+ degrees outside...
Been there since year 1...
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #29
Tedc
Hardheaded
 
Tedc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Bull Pen
Age: 50
Posts: 5,297
Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
The last time I got close to the orange lot there was a guy running around in a blowup sex toy doll outfit with a thong.


Creeped me out!!!

Funny story.....

I have a pic of Filo Doc dressed up in his "Patty" pretties right down to the pastie tassles...posted it on Photobucket to be able to add to this thread when I got home from work...went to my account and found that the image is blocked because of violations!!
__________________
Tedc .......Hardest head in the Blue Crew!
Tedc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008   #30
SheTexan
Site Contributor
 
SheTexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Pasadena, Texas
Age: 69
Posts: 7,138
Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Thought we'd gotten past this "my lot is better than your lot" attitude. Guess not!

I know a couple who tailgates (FULL OUT) in their driveway before a game. Convenience of home, air conditioning if they want it, clean bathrooms, neighborhood involvement, etc. They have about 20-30 people who join them. They have designated drivers to get them all to the game. They told me it doesn't matter where you tailgate as long as you are having fun, enjoying your friends, and supporting the TEXANS!! I agree with them totally!!!!


HAVE FUN, wherever you are!!
__________________
Quote:
Wake up, thank the Man for today, and dominate everything you do.
Brian Cushing
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008   #31
hobie
Site Contributor
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 49
Posts: 3,233
Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Thought we'd gotten past this "my lot is better than your lot" attitude. Guess not!

I know a couple who tailgates (FULL OUT) in their driveway before a game. Convenience of home, air conditioning if they want it, clean bathrooms, neighborhood involvement, etc. They have about 20-30 people who join them. They have designated drivers to get them all to the game. They told me it doesn't matter where you tailgate as long as you are having fun, enjoying your friends, and supporting the TEXANS!! I agree with them totally!!!!


HAVE FUN, wherever you are!!
Exactly, and I hope you and some of your Platinum folks venture over our way this season....I'm sure you've been told we do it good, so G'ma, come on over, I'll hook you up proper !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008   #32
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!
 
DiapHer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 53
Posts: 4,045
Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Exactly, and I hope you and some of your Platinum folks venture over our way this season....I'm sure you've been told we do it good, so G'ma, come on over, I'll hook you up proper !!

Someone needs to dragg her a$$ over on a motorized scooter...but I think she got that banned after she used it the last time she went to the orange lot with Filo_Doc
__________________
"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is..
The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference."
DiapHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008   #33
hobie
Site Contributor
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 49
Posts: 3,233
Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
Someone needs to dragg her a$$ over on a motorized scooter...but I think she got that banned after she used it the last time she went to the orange lot with Filo_Doc
So if we set it up to have a chariot with two Roman dressed men bring her over, she'd consider it....Of course there would be 1 feeding her grapes and 1 fanning her with a big leaf !
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008   #34
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!
 
DiapHer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Age: 53
Posts: 4,045
Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
So if we set it up to have a chariot with two Roman dressed men bring her over, she'd consider it....Of course there would be 1 feeding her grapes and 1 fanning her with a big leaf !

Not that I can speak for her...BUT she would be there in a heart beat if you had that set up for her
__________________
"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is..
The way we cope with it, is what makes the difference."
DiapHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008   #35
76Texan
Hall of Fame
 
76Texan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,527
Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Betta have them fitted in tights!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008   #36
FILO_girl
I'm not here
 
FILO_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: HOU-finally moved in the big city
Posts: 1,676
Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Funny story.....

I have a pic of Filo Doc dressed up in his "Patty" pretties right down to the pastie tassles...posted it on Photobucket to be able to add to this thread when I got home from work...went to my account and found that the image is blocked because of violations!!
Now THAT is funny!
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008   #37
FILO_girl
I'm not here
 
FILO_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: HOU-finally moved in the big city
Posts: 1,676
Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

[quote=SheTexan;932707]Thought we'd gotten past this "my lot is better than your lot" attitude. Guess not!

No need to be all serious, just having fun as usual...
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008   #38
SheTexan
Site Contributor
 
SheTexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Pasadena, Texas
Age: 69
Posts: 7,138
Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Exactly, and I hope you and some of your Platinum folks venture over our way this season....I'm sure you've been told we do it good, so G'ma, come on over, I'll hook you up proper !!
I got it all worked out Hobie. Gonna buy one of those motorized ice chest, maybe. One big enough for my fat behind will cost about $600!!!
__________________
Quote:
Wake up, thank the Man for today, and dominate everything you do.
Brian Cushing
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008   #39
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke
 
Drew_Smoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: On My Perch In 117
Section: 117 FF
Age: 26
Posts: 1,433
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I got it all worked out Hobie. Gonna buy one of those motorized ice chest, maybe. One big enough for my fat behind will cost about $600!!!
Be careful Gma. You know Roc is your boy and is just looking out for you. Guess we all need that DWI lawyer on speed dial?

WHITEHALL - In case you were wondering, a motorized cooler on wheels is a motor vehicle under state law.

A Whitehall man learned that on Memorial Day, when he was charged with driving while intoxicated after police pulled him over for swerving and driving on the sidewalk on a four-wheeled, motorized cooler known as a "Cruzin Cooler."

Leslie J. "Bomber" Marr, 57, could face felony DWI and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle charges because of prior arrests and convictions in drinking-and-driving cases, said Whitehall Police Chief Richard LaChapelle.

The electricity-powered Cruzin Cooler that Marr was riding contained 14 beers, the chief said.
LaChapelle said Whitehall Police Patrolman Andrew Mija stopped Marr at about 7:45 p.m. after the officer saw Marr swerving and preparing to cross William Street on the motorized cooler.

The machine has handlebars, and its operator sits on a seat atop the cooler, LaChapelle said.

"We were told it can do up to 12 mph," the chief said.

Marr had apparently just left the nearby American Legion Post 83, but it was unclear where he was going, LaChapelle said. He was not headed toward his Lafayette Street home, and he refused to take a breath test, the chief said.

Marr had apparently been working at the American Legion post earlier in the day, according to police.

Marr was charged with misdemeanor counts of DWI and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, and also was cited for operating an uninsured motor vehicle.

He was released pending prosecution in Whitehall Village Court.

The Cruzin Cooler was seized by police, the chief said.

No listed phone number for Marr could be found Monday.

Washington County District Attorney Kevin Kortright said the scooter is considered a motor vehicle under state law.

"They tell us he's been riding around town on that cooler for years," Kortright said. "You can't cruise around on your cooler if you're intoxicated."

Cruzin Coolers generally run on 300-watt to 500-watt motors similar to those used on other motorized scooters, but there are some models that run on gasoline.

The company's Web site boasts the vehicles can travel up to 13 mph and pull up to 400 pounds. Price-wise, they begin at about $300.

They are legal in New York, according to the company's Web site
.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008   #40
SheTexan
Site Contributor
 
SheTexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Pasadena, Texas
Age: 69
Posts: 7,138
Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Be careful Gma. You know Roc is your boy and is just looking out for you. Guess we all need that DWI lawyer on speed dial?

WHITEHALL - In case you were wondering, a motorized cooler on wheels is a motor vehicle under state law.

A Whitehall man learned that on Memorial Day, when he was charged with driving while intoxicated after police pulled him over for swerving and driving on the sidewalk on a four-wheeled, motorized cooler known as a "Cruzin Cooler."

Leslie J. "Bomber" Marr, 57, could face felony DWI and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle charges because of prior arrests and convictions in drinking-and-driving cases, said Whitehall Police Chief Richard LaChapelle.

The electricity-powered Cruzin Cooler that Marr was riding contained 14 beers, the chief said.
LaChapelle said Whitehall Police Patrolman Andrew Mija stopped Marr at about 7:45 p.m. after the officer saw Marr swerving and preparing to cross William Street on the motorized cooler.

The machine has handlebars, and its operator sits on a seat atop the cooler, LaChapelle said.

"We were told it can do up to 12 mph," the chief said.

Marr had apparently just left the nearby American Legion Post 83, but it was unclear where he was going, LaChapelle said. He was not headed toward his Lafayette Street home, and he refused to take a breath test, the chief said.

Marr had apparently been working at the American Legion post earlier in the day, according to police.

Marr was charged with misdemeanor counts of DWI and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, and also was cited for operating an uninsured motor vehicle.

He was released pending prosecution in Whitehall Village Court.

The Cruzin Cooler was seized by police, the chief said.

No listed phone number for Marr could be found Monday.

Washington County District Attorney Kevin Kortright said the scooter is considered a motor vehicle under state law.

"They tell us he's been riding around town on that cooler for years," Kortright said. "You can't cruise around on your cooler if you're intoxicated."

Cruzin Coolers generally run on 300-watt to 500-watt motors similar to those used on other motorized scooters, but there are some models that run on gasoline.

The company's Web site boasts the vehicles can travel up to 13 mph and pull up to 400 pounds. Price-wise, they begin at about $300.

They are legal in New York, according to the company's Web site.

That's funny, but sad. Don't think he would be in much danger to anyone other than himself though.

As for ME, I am still lookin into buying one. BUT, the TEXANS banned motorized scooters, etc, on the lots a long time ago. I saw a dude on one of the ice chest at just about every game last year though. I thought it was frickin COOL!!! I wonder if I would get arrested for hauling Dr Pepper around!!
__________________
Quote:
Wake up, thank the Man for today, and dominate everything you do.
Brian Cushing
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger