Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2008   #1
bpe3
Veteran

Rep Power: 352 bpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Wake Up Yellow Lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is everybody??? Our first tailgate party is only two months (and a few days) away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ready for some:
Ice Cold Miller Lite!!!
Miller Lite Girls on Golf Carts!!!
Gourmet Yellow Lot Cuisine!!!
Two Afternoon Kickoffs!!!
Monday Night Football!!!

I've got a good feeling about this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bpe3
bpe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #2
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wake Up Yellow Lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpe3 View Post
Where is everybody??? Our first tailgate party is only two months (and a few days) away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ready for some:
Ice Cold Bud Light!!!
Monday Night Football!!!

bpe3
Fixed it.

I will be in the yellow for a couple of games this year. I am excited just thinking about it.
Old 06-04-2008   #3
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

We'll be there!!
Old 06-04-2008   #4
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

I will come visit yellow during a game this year. I am not sure when yet,

I hear the Yellow Lot is really laid back because almost half the lot is on grass.
Old 06-04-2008   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post

I hear the Yellow Lot is really laid back because almost half the lot is on grass.
Lemme know when you want to make that trek.. I wouldn't mind visiting the grass.
Old 06-04-2008   #6
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpe3 View Post

I'm ready for some:
Ice Cold Miller Lite!!!
Monday Night Football!!!

bpe3
I second that...gonna have to take a couple of Mondays (and a Tuesday) off this season!
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #7
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Fixed it.

I will be in the yellow for a couple of games this year. I am excited just thinking about it.
You can't fix it...especially when we are sponsored by MILLER LITE...

...but you can keep trying...
Sponsored links
Old 06-05-2008   #8
bpe3
Veteran

Rep Power: 352 bpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I can't speak for the entire lot, but I prefer beer to grass.

bpe3
bpe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #9
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
You can't fix it...especially when we are sponsored by MILLER LITE...

...but you can keep trying...
Sorry, I am not trying to fix anything, I forgot how sensitive you guys are about a different beer. I just can't drink the stuff, doesn't mean we can't be friends. Cool to have a sponsor though, not sure how that works but if my brand sponsered me I would defend them too.
Old 06-05-2008   #10
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 615 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sorry, I am not trying to fix anything, I forgot how sensitive you guys are about a different beer. I just can't drink the stuff, doesn't mean we can't be friends. Cool to have a sponsor though, not sure how that works but if my brand sponsered me I would defend them too.
Don't worry Hardcore, our sponsership my not be as bigs at Mojo's but we will always have BUD LIGHT on hand for you!!

H E L L YES, I am ready for some cold beer and TEXANS football!!

Last edited by texanfan2002114; 06-05-2008 at 08:59 AM.
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #11
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
Don't worry Hardcore, our sponsership my not be as bigs at Mojo's but we will always have BUD LIGHT on hand for you!!

H E L L YES, I am ready for some cold beer and TEXANS football!!
Old 06-05-2008   #12
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
no worries...i am just getting too excited about the start of football. I let it get the best of me sometimes...
Old 06-05-2008   #13
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Lemme know when you want to make that trek.. I wouldn't mind visiting the grass.
And the beer!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #14
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
I second that...gonna have to take a couple of Mondays (and a Tuesday) off this season!
I can't tell you how many times I've been to your rig, but have never met you. I know Wharton hangs with your group (we met when you were having the gumbo cookoff), but I'm afraid that I've never taken the opportunity to make sure that you and I meet. I will change that this this season.
Old 06-05-2008   #15
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post

You heard right! There is more than just meat smokin' in the Yeller Lot.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008   #16
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 3280 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Now that I'm free of my hated Maroon Lot assignment - and this is a rookie question, I'm sure - do I just show up at the big tailgate and start eating free food and drinking free beer?

That's not how I roll but I apologize for not knowing the protocols here.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #17
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: Wake Up Yellow Lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.....almost that time....... :
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #18
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Now that I'm free of my hated Maroon Lot assignment - and this is a rookie question, I'm sure - do I just show up at the big tailgate and start eating free food and drinking free beer?

That's not how I roll but I apologize for not knowing the protocols here.
Just a few words of caution....Make sure you don't go alone if you are meeting DB... take that for what it is worth...
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #19
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 926 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Just a few words of caution....Make sure you don't go alone if you are meeting DB... take that for what it is worth...
I'll go with you, can't miss his flags and the smell of their breakfast burritos. . .Yum!

Old 07-16-2008   #20
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
And, of course, hobie requires that you be alone when you attend his sausage parties. My only warning is do not pull his finger!

^^The last hobie party!^^

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read