Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2008   #1
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough
Default WANTED: Tickets for Detroit Lions vs. Houston Texans

Would prefer good seats, will pay over face value.
If you have any for sale for the game you can post them here or PM me.
Thanks,
Farough
Old 06-02-2008   #2
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WANTED: Tickets for Detroit Lions vs. Houston Texans

How many do you need? I have some in 618 and some in the bullpen 116.
Old 06-02-2008   #3
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah...we love having the visiting teams fans in the Bull Pen.

Thanks
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #4
darrellws
Rookie

PM sent.
darrellws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #5
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Yeah...we love having the visiting teams fans in the Bull Pen.

Thanks
lol, there would only be one visiting fan. And its always fun to chirp them
Old 06-03-2008   #6
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Just giving my very good friend Scalper Jim a hard time.

If there's one fan that can sympathize with us, it's Lion fan.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #7
Farough
Site Contributor

Haha, Okay just making sure. And yeah.. I think they are actually in a worse boat then the Texans fan. Just hoping that they make it worth my while coming down there for the game with a W!
Old 06-03-2008   #8
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

If you buy my two extra in the bullpen.......you gotta sit with me! Have to make sure you behave. LOL
Old 06-03-2008   #9
Farough
Site Contributor

What do you guys think is the best to sit? I was offered some tickets near the 27 yard line, which obviously are way jacked up in price? Is the view really that much better then the endzone?
Old 06-04-2008   #10
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farough View Post
What do you guys think is the best to sit? I was offered some tickets near the 27 yard line, which obviously are way jacked up in price? Is the view really that much better then the endzone?
You don't sit in the Bull Pen for the view...you sit there for the 'experience'....
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #11
Farough
Site Contributor

I figured people dont sit there for the view, but I mean, I want a great experience going to the game if I'm gonna make the trip down there so will the experience offset the view? It sounds like they all have a great time at the games so it seems like it will. I'm just trying to figure out what kind of tickets would be best for my trip.
Old 06-04-2008   #12
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

The Texans game day experience is awesome! You can get seats anywhere in the stadium and they will be good seats. Just make sure you hit one of the good tailgates and get you two seats whether it is in 100-300-500-600-or 700........it will be an experience to remember!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read