Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2008   #18
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans "PSL MarketPlace"

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbh1522 View Post
Dude - Your conspiracy theory is crazy!

You claim that the owner started the website to sell his own PSLs?!
Not so my friend!- read the article written about the company in the Sports Business Journal.

You make it sound like the Texans were the first team to partner with seasonticketrights.com after the owner, as you put it, “put a more professional look on his idea and pitched the idea to the Texans.” False - seasonticketrights.com has the following partnerships in addition to the Texans: Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bears, San Diego Padres, San Francisco Giants, St. Louis Cardinals, Kansas Speedway. The company has also been mentioned in many publications- see their Press Box.

You claim that the seller in every transaction is anonymous.
False again- the buyer and seller contact information is given to both parties during the transfer. Read their Buyer Process.

You claim that the Houston Texans Ticket Office will be buying all the PSLs and then reselling them?!?!? Not true!- once again the buyer and seller contact information is given to both parties during the transfer, so this would be pretty obvious if this was the case.

You claim that the owner buys all the PSLs and resells them?!?!? HaHa! FALSE- again, the buyer and seller contact information is given to both parties during the transfer. Also, if the owner buys all the PSLs, then he must have some crazy bankroll because they did over $6 Million in PSL transactions last year, which they state in their Press Box!

You claim that if someone wished to sell their PSLs at face value, they will never get listed.
FALSE- there are already PSLs listed for face value on the marketplace.

I used seasonticketrights.com before they partnered with the Texans and there was none of this alleged craziness that you speak of! Sorry to debunk your theory…the site is legit.
You are the same one who spammed me a PM about adding mine there. Obviously you have a stake in what you push.

Dude....just come clean instead of pretending you are Johnny KnowItAll. A post or two off of this subject would help.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read