Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2008   #21
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1 Bullpen season ticket, row H

LOL...I have bought tix from her too. I bet a bunch of us have.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #22
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

I bet is wasn't within 25% of face value UNLESS IT WAS PRESEASON.
Old 05-12-2008   #23
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: 1 Bullpen season ticket, row H

Boooooo, surely one of you guys out there needs a seat for the year?!?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #24
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 159792 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
LOL, I bet that is Marilyn! She is a power broker!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
LOL...I have bought tix from her too. I bet a bunch of us have.
(sorry in advance for the thread-jack Ryan)

The notorious mjones4545?

I too have bought from her, but only for trinket-like stuff. She tries really hard every year to corner the market on parking passes & the like. Pretty easy to track when she buys it off of eBay one day and sells it a week later. Legally, it's straight economics, it just sickens me when the price jumps 300%..I just have a slight moral problem with it.
Old 05-12-2008   #25
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a hard time selling stuff a little above face, I wanna' know where she gets her buyers from!!

****on another note - buy my season ticket and join us in the Bullpen!!!****
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 05-13-2008   #26
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

What's her Ebay name? I already have 2 bids on Ebay.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 05-19-2008   #27
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Ticket is still available. Despite 3 bids on Ebay, all of which were retracted... Ggrrr....
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 05-19-2008   #28
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 39971 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Ticket is still available. Despite 3 bids on Ebay, all of which were retracted... Ggrrr....
Let me check with a couple guys tonight...I might have someone that will pick it up...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008   #29
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Yaaaawn...
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 05-22-2008   #30
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Dude I would in a heart beat but I can not afford it right now. Hell with the gas prices going up I am hardly able to afford going to work right now.
Old 05-22-2008   #31
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline

Wish I could have it

I would snap it up in a second....if only I had a visa lol
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008   #32
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

All right. Price reduced to $700.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 05-24-2008   #33
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Now your killing me!
I want to come back to games so bad but like Spec said the gas is killing us in the ATX.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008   #34
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Now your killing me!
I want to come back to games so bad but like Spec said the gas is killing us in the ATX.
You two could each buy 5 games
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 05-24-2008   #35
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
What's her Ebay name? I already have 2 bids on Ebay.

Mjones "sumthin"

She wanted me to pay $5 to pick up tix from her once...lol
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008   #36
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 159792 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Now your killing me!
Just need to get y'all to carpool! Maybe a 1/2 & 1/2 with Pete & Kimberly!

Old 06-13-2008   #37
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

bump
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 06-13-2008   #38
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Now your killing me!
Ooooh, we need you in the Bull Pen.

Come on, split it with someone so we don't have some Ebay nimrod sitting there.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read