Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-08-2008   #101
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "It has been awhile..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ReK View Post
Same here.

Anyway, time to Terry Schiavo this thread...
Didn't that happen with the first post?
Old 05-12-2008   #102
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottoddie View Post
This clown is a pathetic joke. I didn't post in this thread (until now), so he searched out another post in another thread so he could leave me retaliatory negative rep about this thread. Welcome to my ignore list buddy.
I just saw that he did the same damn thing to me! Kind of reminds me of a little kid who would take his ball home because the game wasn't going his way. Sh*t! I just earned myself another neg. rep again.
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #103
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMexVato View Post
I just saw that he did the same damn thing to me! Kind of reminds me of a little kid who would take his ball home because the game wasn't going his way. Sh*t! I just earned myself another neg. rep again.
Call me Captain Help.
GuerillaBlack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #104
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 05-21-2008   #105
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

My first gut reaction (and that's all we can go on at this point) is that it seems like they could have bargained harder in their trade down (by comparing the trades that went on around them) and even then selected a "project" player.

I'm not wild about that despite it being a need position for them. Slaton seems to have quite a few holes in his game (not the least of which is staying healthy) and that too has me a bit on edge. Finally the selection of a QB in the 7th round looks like a totally wasted pick. How odd (unless they still plan on trading Sage). Overall, this draft might pan out to be pretty good if they get two starters out of it in the long run (Brown and Molden), but that most likely won't be for a couple of seasons, IMO. So...I'd go a solid "C".
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008   #106
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Fantastic, so in two weeks you went from "Worst. Draft. Ever." to "Solid C" just like the rest of the media.

You're probably the worst poster here that isn't a fan of the Titans/Jags/Colts, and most of those trolls are way more intelligent and form arguments and opinions like a regular human being and not a box of hair (such as yourself).

In closing, I hate the way you post, and I think that you will end up leaving this forum and moving to a different one because you are "bored".

I also imagine that you are probably a fan of the Titans because their fans suck ass and so do you (Actually, Bullock53 and kvb90 are decent good posters).

EDIT: I move that this thread migrate to the Rivalry Talk section of this forum. This whole entire thread reeks of trolling smack.
b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008   #107
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Re: "It has been awhile..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Fantastic, so in two weeks you went from "Worst. Draft. Ever." to "Solid C" just like the rest of the media.

You're probably the worst poster here that isn't a fan of the Titans/Jags/Colts, and most of those trolls are way more intelligent and form arguments and opinions like a regular human being and not a box of hair (such as yourself).

In closing, I hate the way you post, and I think that you will end up leaving this forum and moving to a different one because you are "bored".

I also imagine that you are probably a fan of the Titans because their fans suck ass and so do you (Actually, Bullock53 and kvb90 are decent good posters).

EDIT: I move that this thread migrate to the Rivalry Talk section of this forum. This whole entire thread reeks of trolling smack.
Worst poster ever, that ain't what your mama just said OH!!! Hilarious dude I had to do it sorry about that.

not really.
Old 05-21-2008   #108
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh yeah, you're ignored too, no way I'm reading whatever crap you just posted :P
b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008   #109
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Right, then you can't read that the only screen name you could think of was
B0NG because you're too ignorant to think of a non drug oriented screen name?! How cool retarded ass.
Old 05-21-2008   #110
adam
Guero

Rep Power: 12 adam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to adam Send a message via MSN to adam Send a message via Yahoo to adam

EDIT: I didn't realize this was a joke thread until I read the remaining 5 pages.

Oye. Offseason really gets some people in touch with their inner retard.

Sig by False Start on #69

Last edited by adam; 05-21-2008 at 10:27 PM.
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008   #111
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

U can get with this or u can get with that

we could of picked him or Him but we didnt we went with option C

Norg is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read