Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-20-2008   #21
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith's contract may get extended...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
The story says he's the youngest GM in the league and is also an African-American, which makes him a very hot commodity in the NFL. And McNair obviously likes him personally and feels comfortable with him by now,
so why not lock him up for a longer term before the competition grabs him ?
I don't care what his skin color is but I'm curious as to why his skin color would make him a hot commodity?
Old 05-20-2008   #22
Rex King
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 Rex King was voted MVPRex King was voted MVPRex King was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
It should at least match up with Kubiak's contract, which expires after the 2010 season.
There you go. Unless McNair plans on firing Kubiak if he doesn't make the playoffs this year (not gonna happen, dammit!), it doesn't make sense to me to not do this. They're tied together. There isn't a GM candidate out there who would know the players Kubiak needs better than Smith.
Rex King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #23
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
My my.. Aren't you a bundle of joy here?
hey, you're the one who took offense where none was intended. Perhaps you shouldn't be so sensitive.

Quote:
It's a message board? Isn't this where I come to get information from fellow fans? Seriously... work on your demeanor. Just because you're fifty something years old doesn't give you the right to mockingly dismiss who I'm a fan of. I'm a big fan of Rick Smith and you're not going to mock that, old man.
That's what was so confusing about your initial post.

My point in asking you to think about what you were saying is this: waiting to resign a GM that, we both agree, has done a much better job than his predecessor - with much less to work with - is contradictory to being a "big fan".
[/quote]

Quote:
Respect given is respect earned. You've earned nothing from me.

That being said...
That's totally your call.

Quote:
I'm under the impression that he's in year two of his contract. At best, he's got one full year to go. Not seven months as Lucky implied. For me to even ask to see at least how our picks are panning out over camp and stuff isn't asking much on waiting before signing Smith to a blockbuster contract which is what I probably want to happen because I'm a huge fan of him. I just want to get a better sampling is all.
The draft isn't the whole picture. The fact that he managed to find some real F/A nuggets when our secondary was depleted and found Andre Davis, who ended up saving our bacon when A.J. went down. Also, Demps, Cochran, Maddox, Leach, were all hits from no where.

Those finds represent a sufficiently large data set for me to reward him with an extension.

Having said that, he hasn't been perfect. The Jordan Black signing, some would say the Ahman Green signing, were misses. We have yet to see how Jacque Reeves and Chaun Thompson will pan out.

Regarding how draft picks will turn out... Pundits say that as a general rule that it takes 2-3 years for a draft to bear real fruit. If you get your picks to significantly contribute, sooner than that, you had a helluva draft or your team sucked and all the old guard needed to go (see us after 2005 or KC this year). Yes, I know you said that, and I agree. The point here is, by the time you see what fruit his two drafts brought, Smith's contract will be up and he could be elsewhere.

So, on balance, the man has done good work. Give him an extension. There's no need to wait.

Quote:
If his contract really is up at the end of the year then I can fully understand him being extended at this point in time.
Fair enough

Quote:
Be nice.
I'm always nice.
....even when youngsters make a weak attempt at a slam by calling me "old man". I intend to get a lot older.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #24
Rex King
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 Rex King was voted MVPRex King was voted MVPRex King was voted MVP

Quote:
I'm under the impression that he's in year two of his contract. At best, he's got one full year to go. Not seven months as Lucky implied. For me to even ask to see at least how our picks are panning out over camp and stuff isn't asking much on waiting before signing Smith to a blockbuster contract which is what I probably want to happen because I'm a huge fan of him. I just want to get a better sampling is all.

If his contract really is up at the end of the year then I can fully understand him being extended at this point in time.
I think regardless of whether the contract ends this calender year or after the 09 draft (which I think is what Lucky was actually implying), it's still too early to see how the picks are actually going to pan out, Mario being the obvious example.

One draft also can't discount the team's upward swing and the work he's done in FA/trades. Can you deny the improvement in the talent level between 06 and now?
Rex King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #25
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't care what his skin color is but I'm curious as to why his skin color would make him a hot commodity?
Because its a day and age where people arent happy anymore just ignoring the fact that out of 32 coaches, there are 4 african american. The number of GMs are even worse. That makes a young, sharp, African American GM with as much snap as Smith a big deal. I hate that the world is that way, but thats how it goes.

I agree with Texans CHick, it doesnt cost us anything against the cap, might as well lock him up. He has been great at ironing contracts out.

Last edited by BigBull17; 05-21-2008 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Cause posting drunk is a bad idea...
BigBull17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #26
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
hey, you're the one who took offense where none was intended. Perhaps you shouldn't be so sensitive.

That's what was so confusing about your initial post.

My point in asking you to think about what you were saying is this: waiting to resign a GM that, we both agree, has done a much better job than his predecessor - with much less to work with - is contradictory to being a "big fan".

That's totally your call.

The draft isn't the whole picture. The fact that he managed to find some real F/A nuggets when our secondary was depleted and found Andre Davis, who ended up saving our bacon when A.J. went down. Also, Demps, Cochran, Maddox, Leach, were all hits from no where.

Those finds represent a sufficiently large data set for me to reward him with an extension.

Having said that, he hasn't been perfect. The Jordan Black signing, some would say the Ahman Green signing, were misses. We have yet to see how Jacque Reeves and Chaun Thompson will pan out.

Regarding how draft picks will turn out... Pundits say that as a general rule that it takes 2-3 years for a draft to bear real fruit. If you get your picks to significantly contribute, sooner than that, you had a helluva draft or your team sucked and all the old guard needed to go (see us after 2005 or KC this year). Yes, I know you said that, and I agree. The point here is, by the time you see what fruit his two drafts brought, Smith's contract will be up and he could be elsewhere.

So, on balance, the man has done good work. Give him an extension. There's no need to wait.

Fair enough

I'm always nice.
....even when youngsters make a weak attempt at a slam by calling me "old man". I intend to get a lot older.
I think you've argued for Smith's extension perfectly well and I like it. It makes me feel better about McNair trying to re-up him this early and THAT'S exactly what I wanted out of my initial post.

I perfectly was clear but if you don't feel that way... fine. But nobody's going to put words in my mouth. I'm a huge fan of Rick Smith and me questioning the Texans waiting at least a month or two (camps) shouldn't be considered an anti-Smith campaign being put forth by me. I really do love Rick Smith.

My thinking is that we wait and see how at least one more round of picks are going to pan out. When I say pan out, let me be more clear for the rest of the board, I do not mean reaches his full potential but Duane Brown has to at least get something running out of the board before Mendenhall goes nuts on us on opening day or something like that. AT LEAST let us get a couple of reps in by the younger guys so we can get a better picture of how they're going to be looking. Our front office wasn't worried about Mario Williams even though it took him a season and half before he turned the light on. They knew what he was going to be able to accomplish (barring injuries and whatnot).

If the board doesn't agree with me, I'm ok with that. I actually am starting to agree with the rest of the board mainly because of YOUR argument, ObsiWan. You sold me on him.

I never asked that we wait until his contract expires. Never. Just a whole year before seems a bit much. I'm most certainly not very experienced with GM turnover being from Houston. We pretty much stick with our guys, don't we?

As for you being a nice fellow....

Weak or not, you have an agressive demeanor but boy are you funny! Just to be clear, I'm not laughing with you...

Old 05-20-2008   #27
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 82308 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
you pay him! you pay him now! you pay him whatever the f*ck he wants!!! you lock him up for a LONG time.

this man, is without question in my book the absolute number 1 reason why the Houston Texans have had such a fast turnaround. He and Kubiak are a team. You cannot overstate the importance of having a GM and Head Coach (who is allowed by the owner to make big time decisions) that are attached at the brain!

The biggest thing that they have done to turn around this team is to instill a winning attitude. Just look at these message boards. We expect to win! Some will say we expect to improve, some will say we expect to be in the playoffs, but there is no question that we EXPECT to get better now.

I'd be fine with aligning him with Kubiak's contract and just renewing them together as the years go by. But whatever you do you've got to lock this man up.

He's just a pup! So is Kubiak! These guys could be a powerhouse tandem of winning football seasons for years to come. I don't see how you can underestimate the amount of progress these two men have created for this organization.

For being a team that went only 8-8, we are starting to be considered one of those franchises that people want to be apart of. Rick Smith is the main reason for that in my opinion. Followed second by Kubiak and his honest approach.

If you're running a business and the General Manager of that business has turned things around 180 and it's fun and exciting to go to work everyday, you'd reward him.

Pay him!

I agree with everything this unpatriotic, funny-looking, fat guy just said!
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #28
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
In case you haven't heard, the composition of the NFL labor force is something like 75-80 % African-American. And while the league is actively
seeking employment of minority HCs for its member teams because of the above employment stat, there is only token representation of African-Americans within the teams higher level managerial positions.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #29
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think you've argued for Smith's extension perfectly well and I like it. It makes me feel better about McNair trying to re-up him this early and THAT'S exactly what I wanted out of my initial post.

I perfectly was clear but if you don't feel that way... fine. But nobody's going to put words in my mouth. I'm a huge fan of Rick Smith and me questioning the Texans waiting at least a month or two (camps) shouldn't be considered an anti-Smith campaign being put forth by me. I really do love Rick Smith.

My thinking is that we wait and see how at least one more round of picks are going to pan out. When I say pan out, let me be more clear for the rest of the board, I do not mean reaches his full potential but Duane Brown has to at least get something running out of the board before Mendenhall goes nuts on us on opening day or something like that. AT LEAST let us get a couple of reps in by the younger guys so we can get a better picture of how they're going to be looking. Our front office wasn't worried about Mario Williams even though it took him a season and half before he turned the light on. They knew what he was going to be able to accomplish (barring injuries and whatnot).

If the board doesn't agree with me, I'm ok with that. I actually am starting to agree with the rest of the board mainly because of YOUR argument, ObsiWan. You sold me on him.

I never asked that we wait until his contract expires. Never. Just a whole year before seems a bit much. I'm most certainly not very experienced with GM turnover being from Houston. We pretty much stick with our guys, don't we?

As for you being a nice fellow....

Weak or not, you have an agressive demeanor but boy are you funny! Just to be clear, I'm not laughing with you...

So we agree. At least on Rick Smith.

And, for the record, I will never personally attack anyone for their opinion. Not even if it comes from a troll (and no, I'm not accusing you of being a troll). But when I disagree with any given opinion, I try to bring a strong, hopefully logical, fact-based argument to the discussion.
No aggression intended. Ever.

...now, back to football.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #30
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24551 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

i can't remember the article or where i saw it. NFL.com perhaps, but it was about the future of winning franchises and they were looking at this new trend that is happening in Indy and in Seattle where Head Coaches that retire are passing the baton years ahead of time a bit at a time and then their replacement is groomed and ready to succeed him without skipping a beat. Both Dungy and Holmgren have already named their respective successors.

What the hell does this have to do with a thread about signing the most important member of the Houston Texans...

STABILITY is the future of successful winning franchises.

Some speculate that Dallas is doing that alread. No massive turnovers. New assistants, new GM's new scouts etc. etc. Imagine if The HOUSTON TEXANS MACHINE was to churn out championships and winning seasons and playoff appearances year after year because it was a well oiled highly consistant organized winning maching.

i've been preaching for consistancy and stability with this young franchise for years. I think we've got the regime in place. Kubiak and Smith. Now lets lock them in for good. I admit that Kubiak has some learning to do still but I just don't see any reason why you wouldn't give the duet a long long look after the great turnaround they've shown in such a short short time.

pay the man.

am i repeating myself?
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #31
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24551 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

i'm going to go drink at opals now. see you there.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008   #32
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 48384 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
As per Chron.com...

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...t/5792609.html

Okay... Don't we want to give him a little more time before reupping his contract? I'm not sure but I'd at least like to see how this draft has panned out. Technically, Smith has only been able to see how one draft of his panned out which was last year's. We don't even know how this years has panned out and we surprised some people with some of our picks so why can't we wait to see how those pan out before reupping his contract?

Seems silly to me. Let's give him two drafts and we'll go from there. Why re-up so early? I'm not campaigning against Smith. I am a huge fan of him. Just.. want to take a wait and see approach before setting up our future for the future which as already been altered.

Hey I say lock him up. He doesn't count against the cap and if he doesn't work out you fire him and buy his contract out. Bob McNairs got the scratch to cover it.

I was concerned when I heard he was coming because I heard that him and Kubiak were so chummy, but man has it worked out so far.

I think Kubiak is the real deal as far as head coaches go, but man a good GM sure does a lot for a team. They're both important, but no coach can overcome a moron at GM.
Big Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008   #33
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm all for signing Rick Smith to a long term contract. He works 365 days a year at improving the Texans and does it well. He and Kubiak seem to work extremely well togethher and that isn't the case for most NFL teams when it comes to gm's and their coaches. We need Smith. Just remember CASSERLY and then you will appreciate Rick Smith and what he does and has done for the Texans orginization in a short period of time. The guy drafts well and can find free agents better than most gms. He isn't mistake free but who is? Smith is definately one of the top gm's and young so lets lock him up and see what he can do.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008   #34
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Because its a day and age where people arent happy anymore just ignoring the fact that out of 32 coaches, there are 4 african american. The number of GMs are even worse. That makes a young, sharp, African American GM with as much snap as Smith a big deal. I hate that the world is that way, but thats how it goes.
If I remember correctly, about 15% of the US population is african-american, that would mean that 4 out of 32 coaches is a very fair representation of society.
Old 05-21-2008   #35
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

you people amaze me, this is a slam dunk-no brainer. there is no debate.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008   #36
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 169136 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Bob just needs to give Rick one of those enourmous blank checks (signed of course). I would like to see him here as long as Ron Wolf was in GB (10 years or so). The guy is young, has proven he can do it and best of all makes me proud to see the product on the field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008   #37
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 169136 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
If I remember correctly, about 15% of the US population is african-american, that would mean that 4 out of 32 coaches is a very fair representation of society.
What's the percentage of NFL players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008   #38
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Hey, Im not saying its wrong or right, I just answered the question asked.
Old 05-21-2008   #39
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 82308 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Playing football and General Managing are two entirely different jobs. It's not like most companies where you start out at one level and get promoted to the next. For one thing, most of players have larger contracts than the GM.
And again, if Demeco has another probowl season that's not going to encourage him, the team, or anyone else to promote him to the front office.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008   #40
noxiousdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 12424 noxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Is playing and coaching the same skill set?
noxiousdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read