Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2008   #21
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: who wants to go fishin??

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Well, I left him a negative already. Guy told ME to shut up and I have absolutely no idea who he is. I certainly hope there's a joke but I don't get the joke behind someone telling ME to shut up all the while saying the crippled kid.

I really did think that FILO gal or girl were good people and I assumed that this one was related or is associated with them. Then I saw the post count of FILOdoc. Just that it was out of the blue and strongly harsh at first glace but when someone tells ME to shut up after stating that I would wait and see if there was an inside joke? Ah. No thanks.
Why am I getting dragged into this? I ain't Doc's mamma....
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #22
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
You ain't his momma but you is his 'sitter...
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #23
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
You ain't his momma but you is his 'sitter...
I am not his sister...Katy ain't Tacky Valley!
Old 04-25-2008   #24
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

I said SITTER as in watchmanwoman...
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #25
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No no no no. I'm not dragging you into this. Not at all. I like you tons! I think you're wonderful with some of the things that you have done in the past.

Sorry for bringing up your name. It's just hard not to when he's FILOdoc and you're FILOgirl. It's why I got confused with the mannerism he presented.

Once again, sorry.
Old 04-25-2008   #26
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
No no no no. I'm not dragging you into this. Not at all. I like you tons! I think you're wonderful with some of the things that you have done in the past.

Sorry for bringing up your name. It's just hard not to when he's FILOdoc and you're FILOgirl. It's why I got confused with the mannerism he presented.

Once again, sorry.
Its cool, if you only knew the story of Doc and Gary...go to the link he posted earlier.

LOL @ Red...I haven't been Rickrolled in awhile!
Old 04-25-2008   #27
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

http://thegaryjlynnfoundation.org/meet_gary.html

What the hell?!?! These pictures do not even include the tons that he's already posted here on this site.

Boy, you've got it good! I'm very very happy for you!

Bob Allen is one ultra cheap mofo. The worst of the worst up there right up there with Scottie 'No Tippin' Pippen. Not a fan of his. Parked his car at Cafe Elysse (now closed) and he stiffed us everytime. I take every opportunity to bash those who stiff us out of a living while flashing their dollars. It's cool if you don't want to tip a valet but then one should probably go and park their car themselves. Especially with how close the parking lot was from Cafe Elysse. Rant over.
Old 04-28-2008   #28
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If you are ever up towards Lake Livingston - PM me - I live on the lake and fishing is my second passion. Right now is a little early for white bass/stripers - black bass are biting but the lake is pretty cloudy from the wind and rain - cat fish are slower than usual this time of year.
Me and a buddy kept 43 whites from Pine Island yesterday....probably threw back 15 more. I live here also. Fish Rayburn mostly though.
Old 04-28-2008   #29
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 140315 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_Doc View Post
YOU AND THE CRIPPLED KID NEED TO BOTH SHUT UP!!!!
Wow. Where did THAT come from? For what it's worth I like salt water fishing more than fresh. I didn't get a liscence yet but I might get some shrimp and head down to stand on a pier in Galveston this summer.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"

Last edited by Dread-Head; 04-28-2008 at 11:47 AM.
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #30
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Doc, You need to stuff a Big Dirty Sock in it and leave Gary alone
SHEESE
Old 05-14-2008   #31
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Rep Power: 42 FILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
SHEESE
Joe, you need to change your bong water a little more often. Do you realize that this thread is over 2 weeks old and has died on the vine. You are
Old 05-14-2008   #32
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_Doc View Post
Joe, you need to change your bong water a little more often. Do you realize that this thread is over 2 weeks old and has died on the vine. You are
Better late than never though. ha ha
Old 05-14-2008   #33
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
SHEESE
Sheese?
What is this translated into English, I don't speak Joe Texan. Where is Ted when you need him?

I know shiz, but no sheese...
Old 05-14-2008   #34
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sheese?
What is this translated into English, I don't speak Joe Texan. Where is Ted when you need him?

I know shiz, but no sheese...
it is a cross between shit and Jeez (which is slang for Jesus).
Old 05-14-2008   #35
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
it is a cross between shit and Jeez (which is slang for Jesus).
Can you decipher what threetoedpete types? Heck, he might be trying to say something worth reading. Who knows?
Old 05-14-2008   #36
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 22660 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

last time i went fishing was on a charter boat in the gulf of mexico off port aransas...........i was in the cabin sleeping off sea sickness the entire time with blade runner on the tv while i was laying down.
Old 05-14-2008   #37
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Can you decipher what threetoedpete types? Heck, he might be trying to say something worth reading. Who knows?
Over the years, Ted has been an appreciated friend for translating JoeTexanese, but I'm not sure he speaks Threetoe...
Old 05-14-2008   #38
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Over the years, Ted has been an appreciated friend for translating JoeTexanese, but I'm not sure he speaks Threetoe...
No, I don't speak threetoedpetetugese.

Last edited by Tedc; 05-14-2008 at 01:54 PM.
Tedc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008   #39
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Gov. Tim Pawlenty wife likes to fish

http://www.startribune.com/politics/18904614.html
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008   #40
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Yeah, I knew he was fluent in Joe Texan, so I thought I'd give it a shot. ttp's a strange puppy, but I reckon many a people think the same of me.

As far as fishing goes I'm with khari. I've never been sea sick, but the diesel fumes and boredom get to me.

Our family has owned a lake house on a private man-made lake since 1977 and I've yet to go on an offshore/deepsea fishing trip that has been better than good ole bass fishing. We've gone deep sea fishing in Cancun, Hawaii, Costa Rica, Cabo San Lucas and Alaska.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read