Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-12-2008   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Chron.com:May 12 Texans chat transcript

http://blogs.chron.com/gamedaytexans...chat_tr_1.html

not sure how how much insight megan Manfull has because I haven't read much of her readings

oh my and will not quote it ....Tim , Tim, Tim

nice question Hothboy
Quote:
Hoth-Boy: Which of the UDFAs looked the best over the weekend?
Megan_Manfull: I heard some people buzzing about the wide receiver out of Hawaii. His name is Ryan Grice-Mullin. He looked fast. And he had good hands.

Last edited by Wolf; 05-12-2008 at 11:17 PM.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #2
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31977 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chron.com:May 12 Texans chat transcript

I got in a question at the end...
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #3
Polo

I like Manfull actually...I think she stays within herself...

Quote:
atexanfan_1: I heard from a certian dynamic duo (general and sidekick) that Robinson looked well ahead of schedule and may be able to contribute sooner rather than later . Should we get our hopes up and what do you think of the corner we picked up from the cowgirls.

Megan_Manfull: I'll be surprised if the Texans don't put Robinson on PUP, meaning he won't play until midway through the season. They are optimistic about his progress though. So there's a chance he could just be inactive for the first few games and possibly contribute in the first month or two.
Old 05-12-2008   #4
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected

She never got to my questions.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #5
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 38908 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
TIM: Mario Williams did alot better then his usual effort this past season I was shocked. Do you still think that he was the right choice? Vince did lead his team to the playoffs.
Worst Question Ever!

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #6
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8759 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerTastesLikeVictory View Post
Worst Question Ever!
Agreed. Vince put up a Carr like season and he led his "lead his team to the play offs...?" Its getting old hearing that.
Old 05-13-2008   #7
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

I've become a fan of Megans and look forward to her reports in the Chronicle.
She is a trained, skilled writer who has learned quite a bit about the NFL in the short time she's been here.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-13-2008   #8
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
I've become a fan of Megans and look forward to her reports in the Chronicle.
She is a trained, skilled writer who has learned quite a bit about the NFL in the short time she's been here.
I agree she has improved alot. She will be an asset to us Texan fans once she is out from under the giant shadow of McClain.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #9
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerTastesLikeVictory View Post
Worst Question Ever!
I figured the vy question was The Dream getting back to his vy support campaign.
Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
TIM: What are the chances that matt Schaub and Andre Johnson stay healthy and we actually clinch a playoff birth? I know it takes alot more then two player but really they are the focal point of our offense.
But wait Tim... Didn't you make this crack:
Quote:
TIM: Mario Williams did alot better then his usual effort this past season I was shocked. Do you still think that he was the right choice? Vince did lead his team to the playoffs.

You know "it takes alot more then two player", although earlier you implied that Vincent (solely) led his team to the playoffs.

*EDIT*
PS.. Good job to the Hoth and the TT folks that participated!!
Old 05-13-2008   #11
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

You know "it takes alot more then two player", although earlier you implied that Vincent (solely) led his team to the playoffs.

*EDIT*
true TB....I just shook my head reading that
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #12
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

*EDIT*
You forgot one variable...that Vince is not subject to human limitations.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #13
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10496 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

It was very interesting seeing Fat Albert lead the Tacks to the playoffs this past season.
Old 05-13-2008   #14
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

i asked a question but she sent me a private response telln me she would not post anything i asked b/c of my name... i was goin by f4rtb0i.. i couldnt think of anythin else to go with
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLoveTexans View Post
i asked a question but she sent me a private response telln me she would not post anything i asked b/c of my name... i was goin by f4rtb0i.. i couldnt think of anythin else to go with
Should have replied back to her and said she could use 'anomynous'. What was your question, anyway???
Old 05-13-2008   #16
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I agree she has improved alot. She will be an asset to us Texan fans once she is out from under the giant shadow of McClain.
you're probably thinking of anna megan who is a different person. she does all the segments with John McClain.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read