Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2008   #1
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Orange Lot rules!

I'm just sayin'...in case you forgot.

Plus my stir stick needed a work out...been too long....
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #2
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

I park in Orange Lot, but my dad and I never tailgate. We get there too late lol.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #3
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I park in Orange Lot, but my dad and I never tailgate. We get there too late lol.
Don't worry noone else does either.

Is that what you were looking for FILOGIRL
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #4
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Low blow BP1.

neg rep coming your way. LOL

Just kidding.
Old 04-26-2008   #5
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
Don't worry noone else does either.

Is that what you were looking for FILOGIRL
Must not be that bad a place to party, there has been multiple sightings of some character with BULL PEN 1 on his jersey in Orange.
Old 04-26-2008   #6
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess I can't visit if it means some sort of voting system that was concocted in your head whilste on an alcohol induced daydream.

The orange lot rules the orange lot.

All colors are great and equal in my view.
Old 04-26-2008   #7
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Agreed...each lot has its own charm. If you don't like 1 particular lot...try another.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-26-2008   #8
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Quote:
I guess I can't visit if it means some sort of voting system that was concocted in your head whilste on an alcohol induced daydream.

The orange lot rules the orange lot.

Hmmm, guess I'd have to drink to get alcohol induced. You can visit, no one is stopping you...or are they....
Old 04-26-2008   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

FILO,

where
happens
Old 04-26-2008   #10
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
FILO,

where
happens
You didn't......:elle: .
Old 04-27-2008   #11
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
FILO,

where
happens

Orange....where all the action is!
Old 04-27-2008   #12
Tedc
Hardheaded

Where was Filo on draft day?? We missed you.

We got to visit with Hobie and his better half but the Filos seemed awfully quiet.

Was there tailgating in the orange lot??
Old 04-27-2008   #13
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

We did our share to represent...was a heck of a time yesterday...!

Nice talking with you guys and look forward to it again this season!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #14
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Quote:

We got to visit with Hobie and his better half but the Filos seemed awfully quiet.

I told you that is where all the action is! LOL!

We are just too busy right now, plus all our equipment is in Webster with friends who borrowed it for their wedding...

I still have to meet Hobie, heard many great things about you from Jen and Elle.
Old 04-27-2008   #15
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 51073 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:

They were busy helping me with:www.thegaryjlynnfoundation.org.
Old 05-07-2008   #16
nut
All Pro

Rep Power: 166 nut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry, Filo, your information is incorrect. Yellow lot rules. Try it, you'll like it.
nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #17
Dean 74
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
Sorry, Filo, your information is incorrect. Yellow lot rules. Try it, you'll like it.
if i wanna picnic on pavement, i'll go to a mall.
yellow rules period.
Dean 74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #18
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean 74 View Post
if i wanna picnic on pavement, i'll go to a mall.
yellow rules period.
You folks on grass are an interesting lot...I prefer NOT to be on grass personally...
Old 05-08-2008   #19
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Some like being on grass. It makes the day go by faster.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #20
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Some like being on grass. It makes the day go by faster.
I'd rather B-12 through my day.

Yellow is in Waller County...cool if you like to hike in to every game.

Orange lot rules...y'all will come around to the reality of this soon enough.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read