Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2008   #21
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DiapHer's son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Except that a little birdie told me - now her daughter is home sick - not to mention the 15 demon spawn that she looks after every day.....
Well not that I can let the cat out of the bag yet but there are other things a brewing as well. More stress for her than the prom, but a good stress.
Old 04-30-2008   #22
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Thank you everyone for all the prayers and well wishes for my son Kyle. We finally got him in the bath tub last night and that was quite the event He had a rough night before he went to bed but thank goodness for pain pills...now mom needs some after stepping in and doing his chores....ducks run really really FAST! Tomorrow he will try to go back to school *thank god* I am sure some cute girl will help him around and be his nurse maid at school. This has only taken me 45 minutes to write so I need to end it here.

Some of you have already met Kyle but here is a picture of him from this fall.

Old 04-30-2008   #23
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like he's got a little Ted Nugent in his blood !!!!!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #24
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
...now mom needs some after stepping in and doing his chores....ducks run really really FAST!
Not if you shoot them......
Old 04-30-2008   #25
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Hope everything is well with your son!!Glad he is recovering and heading back to school
Old 04-30-2008   #26
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

I just showed Kyle all of these posts and from the other thread and man you should have seen the smiles on his face and giggling that went on!!! Laughter is the best medicine...he loved the "chicks dig scars" and he even laughed at Bill's comment about "shooting" the ducks which surprised me..Thanks everyone for making him smile...now he is plotting on when we head back down to Houston to see everyone again.. AFTER he heals up!!!!
Old 04-30-2008   #27
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Awesome!!! He can always get a good laugh from us..... Can't wait for y'all to get down here again....
Old 04-30-2008   #28
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 114958 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thank you everyone for all the prayers and well wishes for my son Kyle. We finally got him in the bath tub last night and that was quite the event He had a rough night before he went to bed but thank goodness for pain pills...now mom needs some after stepping in and doing his chores....ducks run really really FAST! Tomorrow he will try to go back to school *thank god* I am sure some cute girl will help him around and be his nurse maid at school. This has only taken me 45 minutes to write so I need to end it here.

Some of you have already met Kyle but here is a picture of him from this fall.

Handsome looking young man. Glad he's doing well. I understand what you went through. My son's now 15 and we have several Hospital memories as well.

And yes, chicks DO dig scars/casts. My son can attest to that.
Old 05-06-2008   #29
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

*UPDATE*

Kyle just got done with an xray this morning and it showed the bones are lined up right and healing I'm not sure how because this hasn't kept him down last night he was push mowing one armed AGAIN and also weed eating...I should have taken a picture of him. They trimmed part of the cast off so that he can move his fingers better. Two weeks he will get a smaller cast below his elbow!!!

Thanks to everyone who has continued to inquire and pray.

Marcie
Old 05-06-2008   #30
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Good news... Just in time for him to be able to do all his summer chores too.
Old 05-06-2008   #31
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Great News....And with summer right around the corner, he's gotta be liking that !
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #32
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad to hear he is doing well and it is healing properly.
Old 05-06-2008   #33
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

He is not thrilled about the no swimming...but then again it might finally be warm enough to do so in 6 weeks lol My biggest worry this spring is poision oak...it seems to seek him out every spring and fall. What the hell do you do if you get it on your fingers or upper arm and it spreads under the cast?
Old 05-06-2008   #34
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
He is not thrilled about the no swimming...but then again it might finally be warm enough to do so in 6 weeks lol My biggest worry this spring is poision oak...it seems to seek him out every spring and fall. What the hell do you do if you get it on your fingers or upper arm and it spreads under the cast?
That I have no idea, I am one of the lucky ones and I am not allergic to anything.

Hopefully he will be sparred this year or you catch it in time and prevent it spreading there.
Old 05-06-2008   #35
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I just showed Kyle all of these posts and from the other thread and man you should have seen the smiles on his face and giggling that went on!!! Laughter is the best medicine...he loved the "chicks dig scars" and he even laughed at Bill's comment about "shooting" the ducks which surprised me..Thanks everyone for making him smile...now he is plotting on when we head back down to Houston to see everyone again.. AFTER he heals up!!!!
Take him to the babe of the day thread! Now!!

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #36
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Easy answer! Keep him away from it!! Sorry Marcie, couldn't pass that one up. I know you live in the boonie's where poison oak is probably everywhere, BUT, best advise I know of is prevention. Tell him to STAY AWAY from that stuff!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #37
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
What the hell do you do if you get it on your fingers or upper arm and it spreads under the cast?
You know all those wire hangers that Mommy Dearest threw out???.. You'd be surprised how well they can be shaped and manipulated when a person wearing a cast has an itch....
Old 05-06-2008   #38
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
*UPDATE*

Kyle just got done with an xray this morning and it showed the bones are lined up right and healing I'm not sure how because this hasn't kept him down last night he was push mowing one armed AGAIN and also weed eating...I should have taken a picture of him. They trimmed part of the cast off so that he can move his fingers better. Two weeks he will get a smaller cast below his elbow!!!

Thanks to everyone who has continued to inquire and pray.

Marcie
Fantastic news!
Old 05-06-2008   #39
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

That's great to hear. I'll bet his age, or lack of it, will keep him from being arthritic in the future like my wrist. Sounds like he's home-free. Excellent news!
Old 05-10-2008   #40
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Just saw the thread, Come on mom let him swim.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read