Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-04-2008   #1
shawn76ers
Texan Genius

Default Mini-camp

with mini-camp starting friday...Where is the best place to get news on the Texans?? I know most people agree when i say,the Chronicle has been poor the past few years on covering the Texans offseason activities.

shawn76ers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #2
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mini-camp

HoustonTexans.Com and here at TexansTalk. Chron writing is just....blah.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #3
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213938 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

wonder if they'll have free training camp passes this year? I sure hope so, that was a blast.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #4
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Is anyone allowed into the mini-camps like reporters etc. I doubt fans are, but I'm just wondering what sort of info we could expect to hear/see.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #5
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

I bet Texans Chick will have a little bit to say about it and will keep us in the loop.

We are very lucky with the fans we have. Between Texans Chick stories and Bullpen (Andy) Photos pictures, we seem to be blessed. The only thing we really need the Chronic for is house training our pets.
Old 05-04-2008   #6
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213938 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

HT.com usually posts photos following each day of camp too
Old 05-04-2008   #7
DieselDeac
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 DieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm looking forward to the pictures of Alex Gibbs with a pointy hat and magic wand.
DieselDeac is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-04-2008   #8
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

another hulk 75 ? not saying, just saying.
Old 05-04-2008   #9
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
I don't get it
Old 05-04-2008   #10
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 59496 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I don't get it
I donít get it either.

No more Hulks, that guy was unbearable.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #11
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
HT.com usually posts photos following each day of camp too
They also have a few videos, too.
Old 05-04-2008   #12
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
I donít get it either.

No more Hulks, that guy was unbearable.
I dunno. Wake forest season ticket holder who seems prticulrly fond of abante.
Old 05-04-2008   #13
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I bet Texans Chick will have a little bit to say about it and will keep us in the loop.

We are very lucky with the fans we have. Between Texans Chick stories and Bullpen (Andy) Photos pictures, we seem to be blessed. The only thing we really need the Chronic for is house training our pets.
ain't that the truth
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #14
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

houstontexans.com news/news archives and Texans TV are the best sources for info like minicamps, OTAs, closed practices etc. The quote sheets on the news archive are gold.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #15
GuerillaBlack
Money!

HT.com has really jumped to the top of NFL team websites. Go look at TitansOnline.com and be thankful we have a MUCH better organization.
Old 05-04-2008   #16
DieselDeac
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 DieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respectedDieselDeac is a quality contributor and well respected

All I'm saying is that Gibbs is a magician. I'm nearly as big a fan of the Texans as I am of Wake Forest. I lived in Spring from 01-03, and got hooked (so to speak). I just don't post much.
DieselDeac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #17
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselDeac View Post
All I'm saying is that Gibbs is a magician. I'm nearly as big a fan of the Texans as I am of Wake Forest. I lived in Spring from 01-03, and got hooked (so to speak). I just don't post much.
We'll all be watching the "evolution" of our O-line (and running attack) with great interest.
Old 05-05-2008   #18
TexansMVP
Probowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
HT.com has really jumped to the top of NFL team websites. Go look at TitansOnline.com and be thankful we have a MUCH better organization.
Yea I agree. They are very fast and are constantly update the website at HT.com. I've been thoroughly impressed throughout the past year.
TexansMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #19
shawn76ers
Texan Genius

i have faith in the o-line...i will be watching the WLB spot....It will be interesting to see when Adibi takes over.

We have really need some one with speed & power to shut down Dallas Clark !!
shawn76ers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #20
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn76ers View Post
i have faith in the o-line...i will be watching the WLB spot....It will be interesting to see when Adibi takes over.

We have really need some one with speed & power to shut down Dallas Clark !!
And then there's the DBs. We never really got a good look at Harrison or Mitchell last year. And we've added youngsters Molden and Barber plus Reeves and Ferguson. I want to see what the competition shakes out.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read